UFO Videos available at Google Videos

  • Loree Levine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      I've been extremely busy for the past 6 months and have been
      unable to keep up with our UFONET group messages.

      In case this has not yet been brought to your attention....
      If you go to the Google Video site and place in Search
      mode UFO: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=ufo
      it will bring up 624 videos in "all durations"..... plus there
      is an options of short, medium, long durations...and a
      "free only" choice.

      Best wishes to All,
      Loree

    • Nancy Bass