Warning: Trespassers Will Be Used For Science Experiments!

  • Time02112
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      "A stroll through the backyard reveals what looks like a giant Van de
      Graaff generator with a pipe spiraling out of it, marked with CAUTION:
      RADIATION signs. A sticker on the SUV reads POWERED BY HYDROGEN, while
      another sign by the front gate warns, TRESPASSERS WILL BE USED FOR
      SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS."
      http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/14.06/chemistry.html

      We wish to avoid such events taking place within our community!

      Security, Privacy & Protection is Key to building a successful R&D
      Community... amonst other things~

      http://antigravity-and-you.blogspot.com

      ---Gary Voss