The latest issue of UFO Review, issue 16, is now available at
. As usual, either of the two top left
hand buttons depending on whether you want it in PDF or Word.
And also as usual, a truly splendiferous edition of intellectual
transgression, abject nonsense, stimulating humour, and profound
observation. And all remarkably topical too.
And in this issue we have:
1. Conference reminder
2. "Im A Bastard Crop Circle Faker Maker, A Government Agent,
And A Serious Pain In The Ass (for Special Branch)"
One of the long forgotten men of Ufology, Matthew Williams
is still alive and well and living down in Devizes. These days
a much overlooked figure, he was the man who busted the crop
circle myth wide open, made one or two researchers look a
little stupid in the process, and whos evidence has been
ignored ever since. And he was also the man who decided to get
into Rudloe Manor, uninvited, and have a look around for
himself. Those types of Direct Action days are now long gone;
mores the pity. Fascinating interview with a Ufological
3. "Separated at birth #2"
Amazing physical similarities between people in Ufology and
people who aren't.
4. Robert Barrows review of Wendy Connors' Night Journeys
in Ufology: 1974-1977 Case Recordings, National UFO
Reporting Center (Seattle WA), Vol 01
5. "Alien Autopsy Footage Apparently Not Real!! Cripes."
6. "Condign Report Interview with Joe McGonagle"
The inside story from one of the men on the err inside. What
its like discovering a new secret document and what its like
facing the media with it
7. "Theres A Rock Out There With Our Name On It"
A look at the problem of rogue asteroids and what can be done
about it. Interview with Italian Professor Palaeo Ontology
8. A Saucerful of Secrets: An Interdisciplinary Analysis of
The Journal of American Folklore article which has caused
such a furore. Read it here.
9. The Daily Spurt - Filey man is a real life alien hybrid
Staggering scientific discovery here in the UK
10. The Light Fantastic
Meticulous article from Kithra on orbs and rods
11. Documentbusters review of a new film from director Crass
12. Chris Rolfes FOIA re the Burmarsh incident
Michael Howard hasnt had a good nights sleep since.
All this and a few cartoons thrown in just for good measure, all
for the princely sum of zilch. http://www.uforeview.net