Join - Warriors To Win The World Back

  • Michael Irving
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2006
      Please send this (or a link) to all your friends, contacts, and groups.
      Thank you.

      YOU need to read this, and YOU need to help... while there is still
      time left...

      Not enough people are involved in winning the world back from the chaos
      and disaster we are presently living in. MORE PEOPLE ARE NEEDED TO
      CHANGE THE WAY THE WORLD IS GOING. The following catalysing information
      needs to get out to everyone who lives and breathes on Earth:

      --- The WAR ON TERROR is a fake. 9-11 was created by those who control
      the USA's (and many other countries) government.
      --- A vicious mixture of CHEMICALS and BIOLOGICAL agents are being
      sprayed over dozens of countries (thus polluting the whole world),
      starting in the mid/late 1990s.
      --- 'GLOBAL WARMING' is largely a lie. The global 'CHEMTRAIL' spraying
      and massive facilities such as HAARP in Alaska are cooking the world's
      atmosphere and are causing and creating massive weather abnormalities.
      --- AIDS (and other key diseases) were specifically created in
      laboratories to drastically reduce the world's population.
      --- We do NOT need OIL, petrol, gas, etc. for generating energy.
      Over-Unity, 'Free-Energy' energy generation was discovered approximately
      50 years ago, and has been hidden from the world.
      --- There is a very dark force indeed influencing many of the leaders of
      our various governments. This is an Alien force, and over the past 50
      years has abducted 100s of millions of people for negative programming.

      It is time to GET UP TO SPEED, and win our world back while we still
      can.
      JOIN this group and tell your friends to join to.
      We CAN win OUR world BACK.

      This is a NEWS only group. There are people on the Internet and in
      Yahoo, etc., groups who are messing things up, diverting attention, etc.
      This is what they are employed to do. Therefore, please send you
      suggestions for information or ideas for WINNING THE WORLD BACK to the
      group owner....
      warriorstowin-owner@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:warriorstowin-owner@yahoogroups.com>

      REMEMBER: The main thing the WORLD now needs is for MORE PEOPLE to be
      involved in ALERTING OTHERS to KEY INFORMATION.

      Related links:
      http://www.michael-irving.com/world/index.html
      <http://www.michael-irving.com/world/index.html>
      http://www.world-action.co.uk <http://www.world-action.co.uk/>

      To JOIN this new Yahoo NEWS group, visit here:
      Or, send a blank email to: warriorstowin-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:warriorstowin-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      Send your suggestions for posts to: warriorstowin-owner@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:warriorstowin-owner@yahoogroups.com>

      Warriors & Warrioresses to Win the World Back
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/warriorstowin

    • Geoff Richardson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2006
        I have come across some garbage in my time but this is the result of a cess pit of a mind.
        Geoff Richardson
[...]

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Website: http://www.ufonet.nl

        further investigation.