Re:Sandy's local TV interview

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2006
      _Sandy 1_ (http://www.newschannel5.com/content/news/19443.asp)

      An interview I did for our local CBS channel aired last night on the news
      that was done at my home.........

      Scroll down to where it says "Local News" and where it says......."Husband
      has a secret that is out of this world.".........this is the text part......

      On the right side of the page will be the video part of the interview........

      All in all I did not think it was all that bad.

      Sandy

    • Linette Sukup
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20, 2006
        Yes, I agree; your interview was rather well done. There wasn't the wink,
        wink, "we know better" quality that some of these news stories often have.
        Dumb question: What were the visuals? Just curious. Also, even though you
        posted it before, could you post the site for your Research Group again?
        Someone suggested to me that I might have been or am being taken. I don't
        know what to think. If you want details, you can contact me off-list.

        Peace.
        Linette
        Linette Sukup
        linettesukup@...
        (262) 966-0036

      • wsmith51@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
          In a message dated 5/20/2006 3:38:15 PM Central Standard Time,
          linettesukup@... writes:

          Also, even though you
          posted it before, could you post the site for your Research Group again?

          _ARG Alien Research Group with Sandy Nichols_
          (http://alienresearchgroup.com/)