Pilots Sightings of UFOs

  • Geoff Richardson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2006
      Over the last 5 decades there have been thousands of reported UFO
      sightings by pilots, both military and civil.
      It would be impossible for all of these sightings to be included on
      this site but here are a number of significant sightings including an
      audio file of a pilot actually reporting a sighting to air traffic
      control.
      This article includes audio and video files, see:

      http://www.thewhyfiles.net/pilotsightings.htm

      Peace,
      Geoff Richardson
    • Joe McGonagle
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2006
        Hi Geoff,

        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Geoff Richardson" <geoff@...> wrote:

        <snip>

        > This article includes audio and video files, see:
        >
        > http://www.thewhyfiles.net/pilotsightings.htm
        >
        > Peace,
        > Geoff Richardson

        Congratulations, that's a really good article. I'll contact you
        off-list about a small addition!

        Cheers,
        Joe