Important Breaking News

  • Joe (uk-ufo) McGonagle
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 2:48 PM
      Dear colleagues,

      For many years we have endeavoured to discover the precise
      roles, policies and actions of the Ministry of Defence
      concerning UFO phenomena. This focus has been directed from
      various perspectives, most recently utilising the new UK
      Government's Freedom of Information Act.

      The information we have uncovered reveals a hitherto unknown and
      far-reaching aspect of the MoD's involvement in the study of
      UFOs.

      Newly discovered documentation supports and validates the
      research and conclusions of serious UFO researchers, whilst
      highlighting several concerns the MoD have about the potential
      within the UFO phenomena.

      The information has already been released to us in its entirety
      by the MoD and will shortly be available to the general public.

      We expect a great deal of media interest and so advise paying
      close attention to the UK Press and television news sources
      beginning with the BBC on Sunday evening (7th May).

      For further information please visit www.uk-ufo.org from Monday,
      8th May.

      Regards

      Gary Anthony
      David Clarke
      Joe McGonagle
      Andy Roberts
    • Joe McGonagle
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7 1:21 AM
        News has broken early on the story, watch BBC News 24 from 10:00 am
        onwards, and also later tonight when an updated programme will be
        transmitted on News 24. There may also be other coverage which I am as
        yet unaware of.

        Joe
      • Joe McGonagle
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7 8:05 AM
          Consequent to the earlier than expected media coverage, the Condign
          website is now open at www.uk-ufo.org.

          Cheers,
          Joe