Re: [UFOnet] NASA has recently answered to the prediction of a mega tsunami

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2006
      NASA says there will no collisions of comet fragments with the earth according to Whitley Streiber's site:
      http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=5236

      dated 27 April 2006.

      Michael E. Salla, of "Exopolitics" is dissociating himself from the prediction, although earlier supporting Julien.

      http://www.rense.com/general70/cpu.htm

      Julien seems to have some strange approaches to getting this prediction, such as interpreting crop circles as messages from ETs.

      As to whether "psychic" abilities are real thats a science issue like a lot of things, and serious investigation of UFO topic should be about science -- whether to accept mainstream science or alternatrive science.

      I'm posting this email 3 May, and the speed at which my emails get posted the prediction date will have long gone.

      Regards
      Roger