NASA has recently answered to the prediction of a mega tsunami

  • Agenda Communication
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 8:08 PM
      NASA has recently answered with a world press release to the prediction of a mega tsunami, created by a possible impact of a fragment of the comet SW-3 on MAY 25, 2006 in the Atlantic Ocean. This prediction, based on a clear and precise psychic communication, was confirmed by many sources.

      This information was itself spread out by an international press release, and taken into account by American media, even in Europe and Africa. NASA headquarters therefore spoke directly to the author of the prediction, which is quite strange. In order to spread this vital warning (waves until 200 meters), Eric Julien has decided to resign from his position of Director of Exopolitics Institute to create a website dedicated to save the lives of the Atlantic coast people, in the East of South America and North America, and the West of Africa and Europe :

      http://www.savelivesinmay.com

      Eric Julien invites everyone to warn family and friends, who do not live in a safety area, to go to proper places on MAY 25, 2006 : inland and/or the heights. This date is the Ascension Day, i.e. the day for the people to go up. This date, once converted in the traditional Julien calendar (16 centuries long), is JUNE 6, 2006, i.e. 6/6/6.

      Julien claims that we have still time to organise the protection of citizen without panic. We must stay calm and face this collective responsibility with dignity.

      This former military air traffic controller and civilian jet pilot has got the time to develop his sense of responsibility. He proves that the heavy NASA administration, having lost two space shuttles (50% of the fleet) due to a lack of vigilance, does not know all the parameters to claim that there is no danger for Earth, especially when data of cometary trajectories were “curiously changed”, as he proved it. As former instructor in the French astronaut Patrick Baudry Space Camp, Julien has recently studied the fragmentation of SW-3 and claims that a big Earth change will happen end of MAY.

      Please, read regularly the updated articles about MAY 25, 2006, circulate them and warn potential victims around you :

      http://www.savelivesinmay.com

      Thank you for your action which will save thousands of human lives.

      It is really urgent !

      ---------------------------------
      Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.

    • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3 4:57 AM
        "This prediction, based on a clear and precise psychic communication, was
        confirmed by many sources."

        Psychic ?????

        I notice that NASA's response is not included.

        Believe this crap and you will believe anything.

        Total bullshit!

        Geoff Richardson

        Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 4:08 AM
        Subject: [UFOnet] NASA has recently answered to the prediction of a mega
        tsunami

[...]

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Website: http://www.ufonet.nl

        further investigation.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Roger Anderton
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3 6:38 AM
          NASA says there will no collisions of comet fragments with the earth according to Whitley Streiber's site:
          http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=5236

          dated 27 April 2006.

          Michael E. Salla, of "Exopolitics" is dissociating himself from the prediction, although earlier supporting Julien.

          http://www.rense.com/general70/cpu.htm

          Julien seems to have some strange approaches to getting this prediction, such as interpreting crop circles as messages from ETs.

          As to whether "psychic" abilities are real thats a science issue like a lot of things, and serious investigation of UFO topic should be about science -- whether to accept mainstream science or alternatrive science.

          I'm posting this email 3 May, and the speed at which my emails get posted the prediction date will have long gone.

          Regards
          Roger

> [...]
          > astronaut Patrick Baudry Space Camp, Julien has recently studied the
          > fragmentation of SW-3 and claims that a big Earth change will happen end of
          > MAY.
          >
          > Please, read regularly the updated articles about MAY 25, 2006, circulate
          > them and warn potential victims around you :
          >
          > http://www.savelivesinmay.com
          >
          > Thank you for your action which will save thousands of human lives.
          >
          > It is really urgent !

          > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > Website: http://www.ufonet.nl
          >
          > Caution, many reports of unidentified phenomena posted to this list require
          > further investigation.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > Website: http://www.ufonet.nl
          >
          > Caution, many reports of unidentified phenomena posted to this list require

        • Agenda Communication

            Message 5 of 5 , May 5 7:12 AM
              Just what is "a clear and precise psychic communication, was confirmed by many sources."

              And who are these sources?

              Geoff Richardson