Method of decoding of Paleo-SETI Message

  • Vladimir Pakhomov
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2006
      I've just uploaded two web-pages:
      Part 1: http://www.pakhomov.com/calendar.html
      Part 2: http://www.pakhomov.com/seals.html
      In this article you will see a method of decoding of Paleo-SETI Message.
      This is a direct proof of paleo-visit.

      Vladimir
    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2006
        Hi Vladmir

        Thats very interesting, if it is non-random, and it could tie into a lot of other things I have been recently looking at such as the Bible Code. It could tie into the idea that there is some very powerful conscious or consciousness either physical or mental about the level of ETs that can manipulate Black Hole type technology.

        It is unfortunate that my emails seem to be taking so long to be posted on this e-list.

        Regards
        Roger

        > In this article you will see a method of decoding of Paleo-SETI Message.
        > This is a direct proof of paleo-visit.
        >
        > Vladimir

        > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > Website: http://www.ufonet.nl
        >
        > Caution, many reports of unidentified phenomena posted to this list require
        > further investigation.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Vladimir Pakhomov
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2006
          Hello, Roger

          It is non-random. It is our ancient calendar.
          I do not know the Bible Code.
          I know the Calendar Message is a mathematics.

          > It could tie into the idea that there
          > is some very powerful conscious or consciousness either
          > physical or mental about the level of ETs that can manipulate
          > Black Hole type technology.

          Yes, and the Calendar Message is the direct proof of it.

          > It is unfortunate that my emails seem to be taking so long to
          > be posted on this e-list.

          Thank you for your reply :)

          Best regards,

          Vladimir Pakhomov