Re: [UFOnet] bickering

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 13, 2006
      I'm hoping everyone will calm down and we can get a UFO discussion list going again. Though I don't "talk" much, I do read these. Welcome Diane!
      Crystal

      Diane Harrison <auforn@...> wrote:

      On 14/04/2006, at 12:58 AM, B. Becker wrote:
      > I agree, it is unbelievable.

      I'm new here

      and this bickering is unbelievable yes???

      Cheers :)

      ***********************************
      Regards Diane Harrison/Frola

      Editor Hard Evidence Magazine
      Co Editor The Australasian UFOlogist Magazine.

      UFOlogist Magazine
      http://www.ufologistmagzine.com

      Hard Evidence Magazine
      http://www.hardevidencemagazine.com.au

      Coming Conference 2007
      The 2nd International Scientific &
      Metaphysical Symposium
      http://www.auforn.com/sydneyconference2007.html

      Earthlink Publishing (Aust) Pty Ltd
      P.O Box 738
      Jimboomba, 4280
      Australia.

      Tel/Fax 0011 61 7 55487205
      Mobile 0427164677

      ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Website: http://www.ufonet.nl

      further investigation.

      ---------------------------------

    • major_crisis
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 13, 2013
        --- In April 2006, Geoff Richardson posted on my behalf:

        <snip>

        > Comments like your own own and Linette's demonstrate a lack of
        > support from the membership, though this is balanced by comments
        > like those from Geoff and Dean. Out of a list with nearly 800
        > registered members, only 4 people felt strongly enough about
        > topicality to express an opinion either way. Hardly support for
        > me as a moderator.

        ...and 7 years later, membership has "grown" from 800-ish to 345.

        Ufologists get the ufology they deserve again.

        Joe