The 2nd International Scientific & Metaphysical Symposium 2007

  • Diane Harrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006
      Hi everyone

      Have you thought of ?
      What conference to attend next year 2007 no?

      We have, come to Sydney for this wonderful and exciting
      conference presenting top International & Australian Guest
      Speakers lecturing on many varied topics.

      Science & Technology - Space The Electric Universe -
      Exopolitics - Health Issues - Spies The Media & Mind
      Control - Alien Abductions & Encounters - The Paranormal
      - The Skin Walker Ranch - Crop Circles - and much much
      more. !!!!

      For those who attended the 2003 conference you remember
      it was information information.

      So get in early and take advantage of the Early Bird deal
      with 10 - 12 speakers over 3 days including workshops.

      Venue to be advised in next 2 weeks.

      For more information about the Speakers please go our
      webpage.

      The 2nd
      International Scientific &
      Metaphysical Symposium

      ----------

      Hosted by The Australian UFO Research Network -
      UFO Society Experience Support Association &
      UFO South West Sydney.

      Web page
      http://www.auforn.com/sydneyconference2007.html

      Sponsored by: UFOlogist & Hard Evidence Magazine.

      Warmest Regards
      Diane Harrison/Frola

      The Australian UFO Research Network
      http://www.auforn.com