Re: [UFOnet] Re: Moderator vacancy

  • Diane Harrison
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 13, 2006
      On 14/04/2006, at 12:58 AM, B. Becker wrote:
      > I agree, it is unbelievable.

      I'm new here

      and this bickering is unbelievable yes???

      Cheers :)

      ***********************************
      Regards Diane Harrison/Frola

      Editor Hard Evidence Magazine
      Co Editor The Australasian UFOlogist Magazine.

      UFOlogist Magazine
      http://www.ufologistmagzine.com

      Hard Evidence Magazine
      http://www.hardevidencemagazine.com.au

      Coming Conference 2007
      The 2nd International Scientific &
      Metaphysical Symposium
      http://www.auforn.com/sydneyconference2007.html

      Earthlink Publishing (Aust) Pty Ltd
      P.O Box 738
      Jimboomba, 4280
      Australia.

      Tel/Fax 0011 61 7 55487205
      Mobile 0427164677
    • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 13, 2006
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 13, 2006
          I'm hoping everyone will calm down and we can get a UFO discussion list going again. Though I don't "talk" much, I do read these. Welcome Diane!
          Crystal

          Diane Harrison <auforn@...> wrote:

          On 14/04/2006, at 12:58 AM, B. Becker wrote:
          > I agree, it is unbelievable.

          I'm new here

          and this bickering is unbelievable yes???

          Cheers :)

          ***********************************
          Regards Diane Harrison/Frola

          Editor Hard Evidence Magazine
          Co Editor The Australasian UFOlogist Magazine.

          UFOlogist Magazine
          http://www.ufologistmagzine.com

          Hard Evidence Magazine
          http://www.hardevidencemagazine.com.au

          Coming Conference 2007
          The 2nd International Scientific &
          Metaphysical Symposium
          http://www.auforn.com/sydneyconference2007.html

          Earthlink Publishing (Aust) Pty Ltd
          P.O Box 738
          Jimboomba, 4280
          Australia.

          Tel/Fax 0011 61 7 55487205
          Mobile 0427164677

          ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Website: http://www.ufonet.nl

          further investigation.

          ---------------------------------

        • B. Becker
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 14, 2006
            Hi Diane:

            Given your position, Editor Hard Evidence Magazine and
            Co Editor The Australasian UFOlogist Magazine, is there anything you can contribute to the list in way of conversation. Anything new and interesting? New research?

            Barbara Becker

            Diane Harrison <auforn@...> wrote:

            On 14/04/2006, at 12:58 AM, B. Becker wrote:
            > I agree, it is unbelievable.

            I'm new here

            and this bickering is unbelievable yes???

            Cheers :)

            ***********************************
            Regards Diane Harrison/Frola

            Editor Hard Evidence Magazine
            Co Editor The Australasian UFOlogist Magazine.

            Missouri Investigators Group
            http://ufomig.bravehost.com

            UFORN: UFO Research Network
            http://uforn.bravehost.com

          • B. Becker
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 19, 2006
              Thank you Diane for all the reading material. Being in the US I would love to hear more about Australia and your cases.

              Barbara Becker
              Missouri Investigators Group

              MIG: Missouri Investigators Group
              http://ufomig.bravehost.com

              UFORN: UFO Research Network
              http://uforn.bravehost.com

            • major_crisis
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 13, 2013
                --- In April 2006, Geoff Richardson posted on my behalf:

                <snip>

                > Comments like your own own and Linette's demonstrate a lack of
                > support from the membership, though this is balanced by comments
                > like those from Geoff and Dean. Out of a list with nearly 800
                > registered members, only 4 people felt strongly enough about
                > topicality to express an opinion either way. Hardly support for
                > me as a moderator.

                ...and 7 years later, membership has "grown" from 800-ish to 345.

                Ufologists get the ufology they deserve again.

                Joe