Re: [UFOnet] This Is Not UFO Related.

  • Dean Costello
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
      >Anything that generates wonder and excitement should be put forward here.
      >There is too much jaded cynicism in this society.

      Then, I am forced to say, one should subscribe to the "Happy Shiny
      People!!!" mailing list.

      That's the magic of mailing lists: They are tailored to a specific area of
      interest.
      -
      Dean Costello
      Amused Unbeliever
    • B. Becker
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
        Brian:

        Thanks for posting the eagle url. I appreciate it.

        BB

        HBCC UFO Research <hbccufo@...> wrote:
        Hey Joe

        Sorry to upset or pollute your mind lad, thought you and others might actually enjoy something like this, but I see not. UFOs is the only thing in the world that matters to some. Again sorry, won't happen again.

        Brian

      • Linette Sukup
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
          Is that in any way related to the Stand in the Place Where You Are list or
          the Losing My Religion list?

          Peace.
          Linette

          >>Anything that generates wonder and excitement should be put forward here.
          >>There is too much jaded cynicism in this society.
          >
          > Then, I am forced to say, one should subscribe to the "Happy Shiny
          > People!!!" mailing list.
          >
          > That's the magic of mailing lists: They are tailored to a specific area
          > of
          > interest.
          > -
          > Dean Costello