Re: [UFOnet] This Is Not UFO Related.

  • Linette Sukup
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
      Anything that generates wonder and excitement should be put forward here.
      There is too much jaded cynicism in this society.

      Peace.
      Linette

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
        >Anything that generates wonder and excitement should be put forward here.
        >There is too much jaded cynicism in this society.

        Then, I am forced to say, one should subscribe to the "Happy Shiny
        People!!!" mailing list.

        That's the magic of mailing lists: They are tailored to a specific area of
        interest.
        -
        Dean Costello
        Amused Unbeliever
      • B. Becker
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
          Take a pill Joe. Sit down and enjoy the eagles.

          BB

          Joe McGonagle <joe@...> wrote:
          --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "HBCC UFO Research" <hbccufo@...> wrote:

          > This Is Not UFO Related.

          Then why post it on a UFO list, Brian?

          I am interested in all sorts of things, politics, CB radio, stamp
          collecting, terrorism, network technology etc, but I don't pollute this
          list with those topics, no matter how interesting they are to me
          personally. If everyone posted what interests_them_, the list would
          become a general interest forum instead of a UFO forum.

          Joe

        • B. Becker
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
            Brian:

            Thanks for posting the eagle url. I appreciate it.

            BB

            HBCC UFO Research <hbccufo@...> wrote:
            Hey Joe

            Sorry to upset or pollute your mind lad, thought you and others might actually enjoy something like this, but I see not. UFOs is the only thing in the world that matters to some. Again sorry, won't happen again.

            Brian

          • Linette Sukup
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
              Is that in any way related to the Stand in the Place Where You Are list or
              the Losing My Religion list?

              Peace.
              Linette

              >>Anything that generates wonder and excitement should be put forward here.
              >>There is too much jaded cynicism in this society.
              >
              > Then, I am forced to say, one should subscribe to the "Happy Shiny
              > People!!!" mailing list.
              >
              > That's the magic of mailing lists: They are tailored to a specific area
              > of
              > interest.
              > -
              > Dean Costello