Re: [UFOnet] Re: This Is Not UFO Related.

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 8, 2006
      Hey Joe

      Sorry to upset or pollute your mind lad, thought you and others might actually enjoy something like this, but I see not. UFOs is the only thing in the world that matters to some. Again sorry, won't happen again.

      Brian

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
        Anything that generates wonder and excitement should be put forward here.
        There is too much jaded cynicism in this society.

        Peace.
        Linette

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
          >Anything that generates wonder and excitement should be put forward here.
          >There is too much jaded cynicism in this society.

          Then, I am forced to say, one should subscribe to the "Happy Shiny
          People!!!" mailing list.

          That's the magic of mailing lists: They are tailored to a specific area of
          interest.
          -
          Dean Costello
          Amused Unbeliever
        • B. Becker
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
            Take a pill Joe. Sit down and enjoy the eagles.

            BB

            Joe McGonagle <joe@...> wrote:
            --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "HBCC UFO Research" <hbccufo@...> wrote:

            > This Is Not UFO Related.

            Then why post it on a UFO list, Brian?

            I am interested in all sorts of things, politics, CB radio, stamp
            collecting, terrorism, network technology etc, but I don't pollute this

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
                Is that in any way related to the Stand in the Place Where You Are list or
                the Losing My Religion list?

                Peace.
                Linette

                >>Anything that generates wonder and excitement should be put forward here.
                >>There is too much jaded cynicism in this society.
                >
                > Then, I am forced to say, one should subscribe to the "Happy Shiny
                > People!!!" mailing list.
                >
                > That's the magic of mailing lists: They are tailored to a specific area
                > of
                > interest.
                > -
                > Dean Costello