This Is Not UFO Related.

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 8, 2006
      This Is Not UFO Related.

      But You Will Love This. I am sending this link along to everyone as it really is something to watch. Although it isn't UFO or paranormal related, I thought that you all would certainly like to have a look, gather the kids, etc. This really is amazing to watch.

      Hi List

      This is not UFO or paranormal related in anyway, but it is something that I am sure you will enjoy alot. The media has been all over this, plus this live streaming cam is being piped into alot of the schools, good for the entire family. During the daylight hours the cam is live and streaming, at nighttime they repeat the days events.

      Eagle Eye, Eagles Sitting On Their Eggs - Live Web Cam Great For The Family

      This is an amazing site. It is a live stream of 2 Eagles on the nest with 2 eggs due to hatch April 18, 2006 or around abouts. Give it a few seconds to come up. It is awesome to watch!! I would recommend this to the entire family.

      Link to view live steaming cam - http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.com/wildlife/default.asp

      Take care
      Brian

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

    • Joe McGonagle
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 8, 2006
        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "HBCC UFO Research" <hbccufo@...> wrote:

        > This Is Not UFO Related.

        Then why post it on a UFO list, Brian?

        I am interested in all sorts of things, politics, CB radio, stamp
        collecting, terrorism, network technology etc, but I don't pollute this
        list with those topics, no matter how interesting they are to me
        personally. If everyone posted what interests_them_, the list would
        become a general interest forum instead of a UFO forum.

        Joe
      • HBCC UFO Research
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 8, 2006
          Hey Joe

          Sorry to upset or pollute your mind lad, thought you and others might actually enjoy something like this, but I see not. UFOs is the only thing in the world that matters to some. Again sorry, won't happen again.

          Brian

          I am interested in all sorts of things, politics, CB radio, stamp
          collecting, terrorism, network technology etc, but I don't Eagles this
          list with those topics, no matter how interesting they are to me
          personally. If everyone posted what interests_them_, the list would
          become a general interest forum instead of a UFO forum.

          Joe

          ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Website: http://www.ufonet.nl

          further investigation.

        • Linette Sukup
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
            Anything that generates wonder and excitement should be put forward here.
            There is too much jaded cynicism in this society.

            Peace.
            Linette

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
              >Anything that generates wonder and excitement should be put forward here.
              >There is too much jaded cynicism in this society.

              Then, I am forced to say, one should subscribe to the "Happy Shiny
              People!!!" mailing list.

              That's the magic of mailing lists: They are tailored to a specific area of
              interest.
              -
              Dean Costello
              Amused Unbeliever
            • B. Becker
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
                Take a pill Joe. Sit down and enjoy the eagles.

                BB

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
                    Is that in any way related to the Stand in the Place Where You Are list or
                    the Losing My Religion list?

                    Peace.
                    Linette

                    >>Anything that generates wonder and excitement should be put forward here.
                    >>There is too much jaded cynicism in this society.
                    >
                    > Then, I am forced to say, one should subscribe to the "Happy Shiny
                    > People!!!" mailing list.
                    >
                    > That's the magic of mailing lists: They are tailored to a specific area
                    > of
                    > interest.
                    > -
                    > Dean Costello