Fw: [ufotruthseekers] Check this out

  • Linette Sukup
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2006
      More mystery about Tesla.

      Peace.
      Linette

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Jerry Breen" <jjbreen54@...>
      To: <abductionforum@yahoogroups.com>; <w-files@yahoogroups.com>;
      <ufotruthseekers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 8:21 PM
      Subject: [ufotruthseekers] Check this out

      > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5834867580747017149
      > <http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5834867580747017149&q=tesla&pl=tru
      > e> &q=tesla&pl=true
      >

      > This site is about N. Tesla and DSL/Cable strongly recommended.
      >

      > A couple of things to note is:
      >
      > . Some things look like the 'stuff' we are told comes from 'alien
      > technology'
      >
      > .. Some (HAARP) this vs global warming??
      >
      > .. Allow yourself to see outside the box.
      >

      > Jerry J. Breen
      >
      > (All e-mail and attachments are virus checked b/4 leaving.)
      >
      > If you have time please visit:
      >
      > www.geocities.com/~jjbreen

      > No More Lies. No More Secrets. The Truth Is Out There.
      >
      > "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary
      > evidence". Carl Sagan
      >
      > To visit this group on the web, go to:

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >

      > --

    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2006
        Yes, very good a lot of things to note there; one is that it mentions Tesla's outlook taking on a very spiritual view like Einstein's; this point-of-view is difficult for a lot of scientists to understand.

        On the theoretical side what's not mentioned is: Lt Col Bearden (in the video) has taken up investigating unified field theory from Maxwell and Tesla.

        Both Maxwell and Tesla were working from Boscovich's theory; as was Einstein.

        www.einsteinconspiracy.co.uk