Connondale Crop Circle April 4th report 2006 QLD

  • Diane Harrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 6:04 PM
      Connondale Crop Circle QLD 2006
      AUFORN QLD report by Robert Frola

      Its been 2 years since the last set of crop circles appeared
      in a private paddock on Aherns Road on the way to Crystal
      Waters on a Sunday afternoon March 28th 2004, found by
      local boys, Eli Colbran and Tom Braby while out bushwalking.

      Today we have a new set of circles one large & one small and
      the question on everyones lips, are these man-made or were
      they made by a UFO observed in the area around the same
      time, who knows? But AUFORN will travel to the area this week
      to continue their investigation.

      For those interested, Mrs English called AUFORN to have a
      chat about the circles on her property.

      Phone interview with Robert Frola AUFORN Qld

      Q: Robert asked Mrs English if she had seen the crop circles
      from 2 years ago.

      Mrs English said "I was aware of the previous circles which
      appeared on the Aherns road property in 2004 but at that time
      we were away in Emerald, central Queensland, where they
      had 4 or 5 circles appear. We only have 2".

      Mrs English said "they don't appear to be man-made but we
      don't know....I can't see how they could be man-made but
      that's all we know. They're just there".

      Mr English said: "We didn't discover them, someone else did and
      they passed this information on to someone who knew someone
      who was into UFOs. His name was Chris and he rang my mother
      in-law and asked if he could take a look. He took measurements
      and 7 photos".

      Comment: Robert informed Mrs English that TV coverage could
      stir quite a bit of interest and she may get all kinds of people on
      your property wanting to have a look.

      Robert also informed Mrs English the previous land owner got
      very upset with people continually climbing his fence and
      trespassing on his property without permission and that he
      plowed the circles into the ground to stop interest.

      Mrs English said "I didn't want TV coverage but I'm quite happy
      to let those that have a keen interest in the circles take a look".

      Comment from Channel 9 TV: The reason we were in the area
      was because we had a team up in Maleny covering the opening
      of the new Woolworths store. It was just good timing.

      Mrs English tried to think of what or who could have made the
      circles and informed AUFORN she believed in the possibility of
      life out there in the universe.

      Mrs English said "we really have no idea what's done it, certainly
      we haven't done them and it seems unlikely that someone else
      would come into our place and do them. I don't know if there is
      any technically way or who would do it". "There's no holes in the
      middle" indicating if man-made, then maybe there should be,
      "but there is a slight cone of grass in the middle of one of the
      circles and we did have 2 reports of people who reported seeing
      something in the sky at about that time, over 2 nights".

      Mrs English said "the circles had been there since Thursday
      that she is aware of, but they could have been there longer as
      they were only found this Thursday 30 of March.

      "The lady who lives across the road who I don't know and have
      only met today, she was on TV. She saw something in the sky
      and heard lots of noise. My goats freaked out and they wouldn't
      go away from the house for a couple of days. I just thought there
      could have been dingoes around and maybe that's what upset
      them. I didn't know about these crop circles at the time. Whether
      that's connected or not I don't know".

      Mrs English said: "This fellow Chris and his wife and mother in-law
      saw something hovering about that time also, and the lady across
      the road reckons she saw something, but we my husband and I
      didn't hear anything at all".

      Images © by Chris white can be viewed at this web page
      http://members.iinet.net.au/~bwratten/2006.html

      Case is under investigation

      We will keep you posted.

      Regards Diane Harrison