Alien abductions - varied testimony from different counties?

  • rogerlithgow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2006
      Thank you to those who have contacted me via email.

      Having read various works on the abduction phenomena, I cant
      find any significant link to abductions from one country which
      will differentiate in content from an abduction report from another
      part of the world.

      Cross cultural abduction reports? has anybody carried out such
      a report.

      Also, any UK UFO forums where abductees or UFO witnesses
      and ufologists cover the topic of alien abduction?

      Roger Lithgow