potential message for ufonet

  • rogerlithgow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2006
      Hello UFOnet Members,

      I am a student of psychology who has become fascinated with the alien
      abduction phenomena. Despite reading the works of Mack, Persinger,
      Clancy, etc., I did not gain a viewpoint from a British related aspect.

      Can anyone recommend any British abduction studies and authors?

      I would also like to know if there are any other active UK forums which
      discuss the UFO phenomena incorporating alien abductions.

      Richard Lithgow _richardlithgow@..._ (mailto:richardlithgow@...)