Fwd: The Coming NS International Paranormal News 24/7

  • eddie middleton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2006
      eddie middleton <eddiemiddleton@...> wrote: Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:29:38 -0800 (PST)
      From: eddie middleton <eddiemiddleton@...>
      Subject: The Coming NS International Paranormal News 24/7
      To: Rick Smith <ufoteacher@...>

      Rick,

      I am going to contact numerous researchers who might want to do monthly updates on our new network. I will offer everybody a 20% commission on any time slots and/or advertising spots they can sell. UFO/Paranormal Investigators from Australia, Puerto Rico, and the UK will probably also want to participate to light up the whole paranormal pinball machine worldwide.
      If I have twenty or thirty people marketing air-time for us, it won't be long before we have all of it filled up. Owning one-third the air-time of our station, opens up for us a unique opportunity. I can say that like Wendy's, "we own the night." I believe it would be the only thing like it on the Internet.

      Eddie

      Eddie Middleton / Night Search Host
      http://www.nightsearch.net