HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Mar 11, 2006
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: March 11, 2006

      Beam Of Light Almost Blinds Man On Highway #1 - Missing Time

      Started North Of Quesnel, Continued South To Yale BC

      HBCC UFO Research Note: The witness who reported the below experience would like to know if anyone at the time he drove the Fraser Canyon Highway here in British Columbia on the Easter weekend in 1968 witness the same events he did. If so, would you please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research. Thank you.

      Date: Easter weekend 1968
      Time: 19:00 - Midnight

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: ?
      Shape of objects: ?

      Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, could ask if anyone might have been on the road through the Fraser Canyon at that time and possibly seen what the heck was flying over my car. Re: The possibility of missing time, I still don't know but I still think there could be up to two hours missing somewhere on that trip. I don't remember being scared but was rather apprehensive when the power died. I believe that must have happened going down Jackass Mountain. Why I didn't get killed that night I will never know.

      1968 - Easter Weekend - I decided to drive the approximately 800 miles north to see a friend of mine who'd recently moved to Dawson Creek. I left Vancouver quite late and about midnight found myself driving through the mountains near Cache Creek. As I drove along the mountain crests I noticed far off in the North West a number of what appeared to be search lights playing on the clouds. At the time I thought there must be an airport over there somewhere. Later on when I checked my maps found nothing but bush and also realized that the lights I'd seen were not shining up at the clouds but down from somewhere above. Shortly after passing Cache Creek it began to snow and I ended up driving for 18 hours. I found my friend, booked into one of the Hotels in town and passed out.

      She had the weekend off, so the next few days we spent touring the area. The third day I started back to Vancouver. The snow had all melted and I was cruising along about 80 mph. At sunset I was just north of Quesnel and had a large field on my right, as I passed it I noticed what appeared at first glance to be a white bird about the size of a Herring Gull, it took off from approximately 150 feet away and skimmed across the field at approximately 3 feet in the air on an interception course with my car. I stepped on the brakes and it passed through my head light beams approximately. 20 feet in front of me. It then climbed at about a 45 degree angle and shot off up into the sky. As it passed I realized it was not a bird as the wings were fixed and not flapping. My foot came down a little harder and soon I was cruising at 90 mph. Hours later I was back up in the mountains, just south of Cache Creek.

      I'd not seen another car for hours and I was still rolling along about 90. All of a sudden a brilliant white light shone down on me from somewhere above. It was like the light from a flash bulb, so bright I couldn't even see my own headlights and from what I could make out appeared to be a perfect circle, perhaps several hundred feet in diameter. I floored the gas and went up to about 110 mph. but the light stayed right with me. After a minute or so the light went back out. I could feel all the hairs on the back of my neck standing up and sensed that whatever it was, was still directly over my car.

      I wanted to stop and take a look, but since I was by myself and there was no other traffic I continued to keep my foot in it. About 10 minutes later the light came back on and I got the distinct impression that whoever was behind it wanted me to stop. I went even faster. Just before I reached the Kanaka Bar Restaurant the light went out again. I came around a bend and found the Restaurant right in front of me. A car had just left the restaurant and I passed him doing about 120 mph. He must have thought I was a UFO. A few miles further on I came over the crest of a mountain and could see a long steep hill in front of me with a curve at the bottom, suddenly my car lost all power and I was flying blind down the hill.

      I was still doing close to 120 mph and had lost my lights, power steering, power brakes etc. I put both feet on the brake pedal and pushed as hard as I could. I couldn't see the road at all as there are tall trees on each side of the road and it was black. All I could do was try and keep the car heading straight. I kept picturing the road curving up ahead but didn't have the faintest idea how close I was or even if I could make it at the speed I was still going. Without my power assist the car didn't feel as if it was slowing the least. Just as I reached the bottom of the hill my power all of a sudden came back on. Needless to say I made the corner but didn't slow down until I reached the main Trans Canada Highway with all its traffic. I owned that car for more than five years and never before or after did I have any problems with it mechanically or electrically. The loss of power seemed to be their goodbye present as I lost that feeling that they were sitting on my roof just shortly afterwards.

      I often read or see programs about people losing time during incidents similar to what I went through but don't think I was stopped. I was near Quesnel at sunset which I'd guess to be about 19:00 and hit the Trans Canada near Hope at about 02:00. I was just doing some calculations and they don't work out. Quesnel is approximately 325 miles north of Hope and at the speed I was going I should have done it in about 3.5 hrs. not 7, maybe something did happen? I sure don't recall slowing.

      Years later when I first saw the movie Close Encounters it brought it all back again especially the scene where they were all up on the mountain watching the UFO approach above the clouds. When I came out of the theatre after the movie I didn't have the faintest idea where I was. Nothing seemed familiar and it took several minutes for me to figure out where I was. Several years later I asked some Police Officers if they might have had helicopters working in the Canyon at night and they said not to their knowledge. Too dangerous.

      I just thought I'd mention the car I was driving at the time was a bright Red 1960 Dodge Phoenix Dart Convertible just incase anyone saw it being perused by something.

      Thank you very much to the witness for the interesting report.

      --------

      Oval Shaped Luminous Object Shrouded By A Mist In The Fraser Canyon, B.C.

      Date: Thanksgiving long weekend in 1968
      Time: Approx: 3:00 a.m.

      Hi Brian, I just read your latest posting on Rense and found some remarkable similarities to the event of the sighting I wrote you about last year. If you recall I wrote you about returning late from a hunting trip on the Thanksgiving long weekend in 1968 with a friend who was also a witness and seeing an Oval shaped luminous object shrouded by a mist or fog hovering above the river in the Fraser Canyon between Yale and Boston Bar at about 3:00 AM. We were late coming home from a hunting trip from the Cariboo when our attention was drawn to the strange light coming from the darkness of the canyon below us so we pulled over to investigate. We did not have a time loss but did both have a sense of fear after a few minutes and decided to get the heck out of there. Regards.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      I would also like to point out that this report may correspond to a report I posted today for around the same area.

      The full written report on the Beam Of Light Almost Blinds Man On Highway #1, B.C. - Missing Time
      http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4002

      -------

      Milton Freewater, Oregon Discs In A Triangular Formation

      Date: June 1974
      Time: 10:00 or 11:00 a.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 9
      Shape of objects: Round.

      Full Description of event/sighting: No one has to prove to me UFO's are real. I have seen them in broad daylight. In about June 1974 I was enjoying being outside on a clear sunshine day. I was watching a construction crew building a new bridge over the Milton-Freewater Walla Walla highway near where I lived in Milton-Freewater, Oregon. Suddenly these discs pulled up in the sky approximately a mile away at 1000 or so feet in the air. They were in formation like the Blue Angels, like a triangle. I was not afraid as it was like watching our own airplanes. The major difference was they were discs with no wings. I know they were being flown by intelligent beings, but cannot say they were us or aliens. They stopped and stayed in one spot for about 30 to 40 seconds. They appeared to be watching the bridge construction. Suddenly they flew in formation to the west. I had seen them come from a southerly direction of my position. The disc's metal skin reflected the sun as airplane metal does. They were not glowing and they were solid, I just wished I had had a camera, because I would of had the clearest photo of any UFO sighting I ever seen since.

      The triangle formation they flew in, may be the single triangle like witnesses have seen at night. There were about 8 or 9 discs in the formation. By the way when they took off, it was at a very high rate of speed.

      I have seen the unusual lights in the sky in this area before this incident. I never talked about it much at that time as you know, that in 1974, people would of thought I was crazy. We are completely egotistical to think we are the only ones in this Universe.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      -----

      Milburn Lake, British Columbia Humming Football Shaped Craft

      Date: Around 1977
      Time: N/A

      Message: I found your web page for the first time today, may I say it is an excellent read. I wouldn't normally write into one of these pages but after reading the story about the glowing lights around Milburn Mountain (story from February 18, 2006) I just got the chills, I used to live across from Milburn Lake, and I to have had several strange thing happen to me there. The first time I ever saw anything was about 1977, I was walking to the school bus stop with a couple of school friends, as we were walking I became aware of a strange humming noise that seem to be coming from some where around us, but I couldn't tell from where. I stop talking and started to look for the source of the noise.

      When I look up and to the front of us there was a football shaped craft. It was brightly lit with the main body being green and with colored lights around the middle that pulsed in time with the humming, that we were hearing.I watched it for about 10 seconds before my two friends looked up and became aware of the craft, as they looked up the craft bolted to the side approx: 1000 yards then disappeared straight down behind Milburn Mountain.

      Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.

      -------

      Milburn Lake, B.C. Bright White Light Shines Down On Kids Ice Skating

      Date: 1977 - 1978 ?
      Time: After dark.

      The second strange thing to happen there was again with the same two friends. We were ice skating on Milburn Lake in or about 1977 or 1978, it was after dark and were about to head in of the ice when a bright white light shone down on us, at first we thought it was a parent with a flashlight come to collect us for the night. After a few seconds we realized the light was shinning straight down. I don't have to tell you how fast three scared kids can move.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      -------

      Milburn Lake Large Human Like Footprints Discovered In The Snow

      Date: 1980
      Time: N/A

      The third strange thing to happen around Milburn Lake took place in 1980. A friend and I were snow mobiling on the lake and decided to go onto the shore by a place we knew as Ricens Cabin. It was a burnt out old log cabin where kids would ice fish or in the summer swing on the Tarzan swing. Any ways we had gone ashore on the sled when we became stuck in deep snow. I jumped off to find a stick or something to help lift the sled out. As I approached the remains of the cabin, I noticed there were, what looked to be human foot prints in the snow, only they were naked foot prints and were very large. There was only one set of tracks and the stride had to be double that of mine. I called my friend over to show him what I had found. After seeing the tracks he thought discretion was the better part of valor and we beat a hasty retreat back out onto the ice and away from the trees. This ends my weird stories about Milburn Lake and the mountain.

      Please I would like to here from any one who has had similar experiences around there or who has heard anything similar.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      -------

      Near Stanhope, New Jersey A Large Bright Light - Witness Crying

      Date: 23 or more years ago.
      Time: Approximately 10:00 p.m.

      Hi Brian - Greetings to you and your dear ones. I was just reading the most recent accounts of missing time and spheres, etc. I want to relate to you something that happened nearby where I live now, but it was about 23 or more years
      ago on route 206 near Stanhope, NJ. That is about 15 to 20 minutes from here.

      It was night, probably about 10:00pm and dark. Route 206 is winding and only two lanes in most areas. If it is foggy, one is in deep trouble, I know. That night was clear, and as I was driving back to Stanhope where we lived then, on the left were men doing night construction work, which I found odd for such a narrow road; why could they have not done work during the day, etc., were the thoughts going through my mind.

      There was this big, very, very bright light and I could not help but stare into it, and as I did something strange happened that I will never forget.

      All of the sudden it was as if I "knew" this type of light! Odd! I wanted to look again, but felt it wise "not to" for some reason. A little fear, maybe? Not really sure. Then it was as if my whole life went before me and I started crying really hard and as I was driving, I felt I was "not here" but still driving home. I was so overwhelmed by this without not really
      knowing just why I became this way. It was the only time I ever experienced this! I did not check for missing time or such. That light was just too bright and too close to the road, a terrible distraction for any driver. That I think was the thought I had in the first place. It was too close to the road to be safe.

      Weird. It has never happened again. I got home alright, but I was still crying. I did not tell anyone as I was so confused by this and I know they would think me nuts! I consider myself to be a stable, responsible person and this just did not fit.
      Well, anyway that is about the whole of it. Maybe someone out there can find some peace, knowing these things happen. Reading the most recent stories brought back this memory. Please use it if you want, but no names please! I know you will respect this.

      One day I will relate Pine Bush stuff. Thanks for keeping us all informed. God bless and keep us all safe.

      Thank you to the witness for relating their experience.

      ------

      Guelph, Ontario The Biggest Ball Of Light I'd Ever Seen

      Date: Early 1990's
      Time: After midnight.

      Message: I've been coming to your site for a few years now regularly hoping to find other people who have seen what I've seen, and the recent stories on Jeff Rense has given me some comfort that I'm not the only one who's seen a large ball of light, and then had missing time. In the early 90's I had just moved to a small house close to our downtown core in Guelph Ontario. I had been out for the night with a friend and he dropped me off at my back door sometime after midnight. My husband (boyfriend at the time) and son were sleeping so I went into the back room and this is where I think it began, because I'm one of those women who get the creeps being in a dark house at night yet I didn't turn on any lights and walked straight into the living room and just stood there in the dark not thinking a thing.

      I don't know how long I stood there but I felt compelled to go and open the front door which I promptly did and there in the sky right across from me was the biggest ball of light I'd ever seen. It was a yellowish white and it should've given off some light but didn't. I walked out onto the front porch staring at this thing and absolutely fascinated, I felt no fear at all, only astonishment because it didn't make any sense. It took up a huge portion of the sky as I watched it, it seemed to be floating or gliding and it passed behind a huge maple tree. When it didn't come out the other side I kept thinking over and over where in the hell did it go, and what was it. I went down the stairs and walked up my side of the street so I could see around the tree, in the hope that I could find it again but it was gone. I turned around to walk back to my house and that's the last thing I remember.

      The next day I got up and didn't remember a thing about that night. It wasn't until a year later when something triggered my memory and boom, it was back in a flash. I've been very apprehensive about speaking about this but the need to speak with others who've gone through the kind of experience is gotten stronger over the years. I read one story where a woman like myself was looking for someone to speak with, I'd be more than happy to share my email with anyone who wants to talk about our mutual problems with UFO experiences.

      The first person I told this too was the one was closest to me and he was skeptical until he actually saw a military style jet chasing something that had 5 blue lights in an unusually large shape and size moving at a very slow speed just outside of town. I've had some other things happen in my life that are unusual, but I won't go into them here, but it does make me wonder what has been happening to me without my permission.

      Thank you so much for what you do, people such as yourself are more appreciated than you might realize.

      P.S. I wasn't going to mention this but it's a pretty bizarre story, but here goes. When I was 2 years old my mom woke up in the middle of the night to find myself and my baby brother missing from the house. Were found outside in the yard and to this day my family's explanation of this event was that it must have been me who took my brother out of his crib to the front door, unlocked it and went outside to play in the middle of the night without my parents hearing a thing.

      My mother has always been a light sleeper and their story of how we got outside has never really sat right with me, and more so since I found out both my mom's parents had a silver disc hover in front of their car in the 1940's in London, Ontario. My grandmother told me there were other people in town who also saw the disc and there was supposedly a newspaper report of it. A few years back my aunt went to the library to see if she could find the newspaper clipping but she had no luck, I think my grandmother might have the years in which it happened mixed up.

      Thank you to the witness for sharing yet another incredible experience with us all.

      -------

      Magnetawan, Ontario Another Unusual Happening In Magnetawan

      Date: Summer 2005
      Time: N/A

      Last summer, we were just sitting around our cabin on a Sunday afternoon,getting ready to go home to Barrie. My cousin and his wife were going to stop in before they left. They also live in Barrie. We heard their vehicle pull in.We waited for a second or two. No sound of doors closing. I called my husband to the window, where he seen the vehicle too. It's a tan
      colored van. This is a narrow dirt road that ends at the lake. We watched for a minute and the van slowly backed out and went back out the road.

      About half an hour later, they pulled back in. We asked them if they forgot something. They said they never came down the road earlier. My Uncle lives at the first of the road and any vehicle would have had to pass his place, in or out. My cousin had been working in the yard there all afternoon and he said no vehicle came in any direction at that time. I don't know what we are dealing with here but every time lately things are getting crazier. I will send more on the happenings up there.

      Thank you to the person for relating this story.

      --------

      Panama City, Florida White Object Appears In Front Of Military Jets

      Date: March 8, 2006
      Time: 1115hrs

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1 or 2
      Shape of objects: Sphere-shaped.

      Full Description of event/sighting: I was outside in the backyard of my residence with my son around 1115hrs on the 8th of March, 2006 enjoying the weather and playing with my digital camera. At one instance, two F22's came over our neighborhood block pretty low and going slow and I took the opportunity to try to snap a photo. I managed to get one photo before they left the area. When I uploaded the picture later on in the evening and looked around at it, I noticed this bright white speck near the F22s, in front of them and either below or above the flight path. Upon closer inspection, it looks more like a piece of floating popcorn, or two spherical cloud-like (camouflage?) shapes/orbs that seemed to be hovering or flying next to each other in a formation. Not sure what to make of it really but it does distinctively stick out in the photograph.

      The weather was mostly sunny, with a few clouds here and there. I heard no unusual noises and didn't see anything unusual at the time the incident took place.

      The digital photo I took is below, the actual full picture and an edited one showing a closer look at the odd object:

      Thank you to the person for the report.

      -------

      Near Arkadelphia, Arkansas Unusual Light & Missing Time

      HBCC UFO Research Note: If anyone in the Arkadelphia, Arkansas area has witnessed what the person has related below, would you be kind enough to contact me or CASPR with a detailed report of what you witnessed. Thank you, Brian Vike - http://www.hbccufo.org

      Hello, I'm a paranormal investigator, the Founder and Director of CASPR, the Central Arkansas Society for Paranormal Research. (http://www.casprquest.com/) While investigating a phenomenon called the Gurdon Light near Arkadelphia, Arkansas, I feel that I may have been abducted.

      This particular night, my team member and I were on the tracks alone. We had determined with the use of an expensive thermal imaging camera and high powered binoculars that the infamous Gurdon Light was nothing more than an illusion created by the headlights on the freeway that intersects the railroad tracks. I was very disappointed as I had spent many hours documenting the phenomenon in the past.

      As we approached our vehicles many miles from where this "light" appears, we saw a white ball of light, a sphere, come down out of the sky and watched it as it bounced around the tree lines and across the tracks and into the trees on the other side. We were totally amazed and couldn't believe what we were seeing. This sphere was putting on quite a show and was staying constantly lit and visible for several minutes.

      Our attention was diverted as a blinding white light appeared over our left shoulders and illuminated everything like something from an alien encounter movie. As we turned our heads to observe, a comet/meteor looking thing shot across the sky right above the tree line. It was completely silent and left a smoky trail, like a contrail, however it had a break in the trail. -------- ---------- It seemed to descend into the woods but we heard no impact. We looked back towards the other sphere we had been watching around the tracks but it was gone.

      That was approximately 1:00am. We stood there for perhaps 15 minutes in awe of what we had seen and observing the trail in the sky, which lingered the entire time and did not dissipate while we were there.

      Here's the odd thing. We arrived home at 5:00am. We could not fathom that it took all those hours to get there. We were roughly 15 minutes from our vehicles and the drive home takes around 45 minutes. We have no recollection of what occurred in the approximate 2+ hours that we don't remember. We haven't told anyone about the missing time. It is very disturbing to think that you may have been violated, unknowingly and against your will. I shudder to think about the possibilities.

      Neither of us had any marks, bruises or anything unusual, including headaches or fatigue. It's a total mystery.

      I read with great interest your story and now that I have experienced something similar, I have no doubt that these abductions are real.

      Thanks for taking the time to make the public aware of this terrible violation of our rights.

      Thank you to the witness for the very interesting report.

      -------

      New: 1. - Westchester, New York Couple Has Encounter - Missing Time audio report added to "The Vike Report". It is an hour and 23 minutes of the eyewitness retelling of his and others experiences. Excellent report.

      New: 2. - White Spheres And Missing Time, an amazing experieince now on audio report added to "The Vike Report". It is an hour and 38 minutes of the eyewitness retelling of his experience. Excellent report.

      New: 3. - Goodyear, Arizona String Of Lights Chased By Military Jets audio report added to "The Vike Report". It is a 41 minute of the eyewitness retelling of his experiences.

      Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

      (89 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

      Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

      HBCC UFO Research Note:

      I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here:

      The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

      Thank you and take care.

      Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !