What were they ?

  • Lee Nottle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2006
      I have seen this object 4 rimes in the last year and would love to
      know if others have seen something similar and perhaps tell me what
      they are.
      A LONG streak of light, very high in the sky, don't move and seem to
      stay for a long time.
      I thought at first they might have been Chemtrails/Contrails, but they
      don't disspipate. The first one was about 10 months ago in a very
      clear sky which I continually watched as I drove from Wallace to
      Trawalla, a distance of 80km and time duration around 50 minutes. The
      other 3 sightings were similar, around the Ballarat area but I didn't
      observe them for so long. The last sighting was last week in Ballarat.

      Any idea ?
      Lee Nottle