Fwd: [UASR]> FWD [tlc-brotherhood] UFO Debris?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2006
      ------- Forwarded message -------
      From: "Terry W. Colvin" <fortean1@...>
      To: "Forteana [Alternate Orphan]" <forteana@yahoogroups.com>,
      IUFO@yahoogroups.com, uasr@..., ufoupdates@...
      Subject: [UASR]> FWD [tlc-brotherhood] UFO Debris?
      Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:15:57 +0100

      Terry

      Seen this item from www.avweb.com <http://www.avweb.com>?

      HIGH FLYING METAL MYSTERY
      <http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archives/avflash/580-full.html#191612>
      The FAA says a 2.2-pound chunk of metal that smashed through the roof of
      a Broward, Fla., home, cracked four skylights, sliced through a den and
      finally came to rest, scorching hot, on the pool deck, where it cracked
      tiles, didn't come from an airplane. But the owner of the house is
      alleging a cover-up. "I think someone's covering someone's a-- for not
      inspecting a plane," Robert Amchir told the Sun-Sentinel newspaper. It's
      going to cost him about $10,000 to repair the various holes in his house
      caused by the metal, which blasted through last Wednesday afternoon. FAA
      spokeswoman Kathleen Bergen said several airworthiness inspectors
      examined the metal and none could identify it as an aircraft part. They
      thought it might be a counterweight of some sort used in machinery. "Our
      investigation is closed," she said. But if it didn't come from an
      airplane, where did it come from? More...
      <http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archives/avflash/580-full.html#191612>

      Mac