Introduction

  • Stacey Allen McGee
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2006
      Hi folks...

      I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself... My name is
      Stacey Allen McGee and I founded The ARC ~ Alternate Realties Center
      in February of 1994... I have also worked in the travel and tourism
      industry for a number of years... Presently, I'm a the Tour Director
      for Appalachian GhostWalks and I would like to invite each of you to
      visit our website at www.AppalachianGhostWalks.com as well as our
      area sometime soon... Mention that you saw us in this yahoo group
      and we'll give you $1 per person off the tour, or tours, of your
      choice... We currently have five different tours in operation with
      five more to be added by the end of 2006, or the first quarter of
      2007. In Tennessee, these include Historic Erwin, Jonesborough,
      Rogersville, Blountville, Greeneville, Knoxville, and Johnson City
      with 2 locations including the East Tennessee State University
      campus and a hiking adventure called "Legendary Buffalo Mountain"...
      In Virginia, these include Historic Abingdon, and Saltville... Hope
      to see you sometime soon!

      Happy Hauntings!!!

      Stacey Allen McGee
      Tour Director, Appalachian GhostWalks
      Founder of The ARC ~ Alternate Realities Center

      Website: www.AppalachianGhostWalks.com
      Email: AppalachianGhosts@...
      Office Telephone: (423) 743-WALK (9255)
      Mobile Telephone: (423) 943-6477
    • joyinthehills@peoplepc.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2006
        website cam up in german. why is e mail in english. only read english. joy
[...]

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Website: http://www.ufonet.nl

        further investigation.