HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Feb 14, 2006
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: February 14, 2006

      HBCC UFO Research Note: For some unknown reason British Columbia UFO sightings are on the rise after a slow year in 2005. In my home town of Houston there has been three sighting in the last 3 weeks or so and other areas of the province are reporting in with their experiences.

      Windsor, Ontario A Large Orange-Red Fireball Witnessed

      Date: December 9, 1965
      Time: Late afternoon/early evening.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Fireball/round.

      Full Description of event/sighting: It was early evening and I was 12 years old. I was on Assumption street in Windsor Ontario walking west when I saw a large orange-red fireball streak across the sky. It appeared fairly low to me, and was headed from the southwest toward the northeast. I was certain that it was going to crash in the city of Detroit and it scared the life out of me. I ran to my friend's house and he had seen it as well. It terrified us both.

      I have learned (in the last couple of days) that this sighting is associated with something called Kecksburg, but I've been reluctant to tell anyone about what I saw because it didn't seem to be travelling in the right direction for it to be Kecksburg. However, I am absolutely positive of the direction of my sighting.

      Thank you very much to the witness for the report.

      ---------

      Tranquille/Padova Outside Of Kamloops, B.C. White Light Going In Circles

      Date: About 3-4 years ago.
      Time: After dark.

      Message: I grew up in Salmon Arm. One of the things we often did was drive the hour and a half to Tranquille on the Lake aka Padova just outside of Kamloops. As you probably already know, Tranquille is a old town that used to serve as a TB ward in the 1920's, and later was turned into a Mental Asylum. It is now unfunctional, and I believe that the police are using it as some sort of training grounds. Anyways, when we were in highschool we would go to this place, sneak in, and explore. It is a really creepy place and it has a very odd energy field.

      One of the things we usually did before we snuck in, was drive up the mountain a bit and park where it overlooked this place to scope it out. So we were sitting there in the car, overlooking this place when we noticed this light that was hovering above, but behind this place. It was obviously dark, so we couldn't see the shape of it. So the four of us sat there, starring at this light wondering what it could be. It was white and it was going around in circles. We probably watched it for about 5 minutes then we noticed this blue light and it was horizontally coming towards the white light. So we sat there anticipating what would happen when they meet. Once they met, the lights both shot off into our direction towards our vehicle. We all screamed, and the driver stepped on the gas and we took off down the mountain. Then all the sudden there was a deer in the middle of the road. It was one of the creepiest experiences. This happened about 3-4 years ago. Like a year ago, I was watching this UFO show on TLC about UFO sightings. This guy came on and described exactly the same thing we saw, but he saw it in daylight. And what he saw was the white light hovering over a lake, and a blue light coming towards it, and when they met they both shot off. He saw the shape of the craft and described it as looking almost like a blimp.

      Anyways, So I went back to Tranquille in the day, and sure enough where the white light was hovering there was a lake.

      I'm not too sure where this site is situated, etc but Tranquille on the Lake / Padova in Kamloops, BC Canada is a definitely a hot spot for the paranormal. It is hard to find information about this place because it is heavily censored. Rumor has it, that there has been some crazy stuff that has happened there.

      Thank you to the person for sharing their experience with me.

      ----------

      NSW Central Coast, Australia Massive Black Triangular Shaped Craft

      Date: June 30, 2004
      Time: 9.17 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Triangle.

      I was standing in my back yard facing south when I saw a large light in the sky, not up too high and not too far away. At first I thought it was a plane. I turned my head for about 5 seconds to talk/shoo the dogs away and then I looked back to find the light I saw before only it wasn't there. Directly above me, heading north, was this massive black triangle shaped craft moving slowly and quietly past. It was larger than my house, I estimate it was as big as a footy field and it would have only been 40 metres high. It had 3 lights in each corner. This triangle was a fat shaped triangle, it was dark on the outter edging and lighter on the inside. I felt calm. I remember saying out loud to myself, "There's no noise." When it finished flying over my head, i immediately went back inside. Now here's the wierd thing, I have never not believed that there we are the only ones in this world. But this was the first sighting for me ever! Why did I not even turn around to follow the triangle after it glided over/past my head? And I can't stop thinking that why didn't anyone else see it? I mean, I live on a main road! For something that big to go by un-noticed (except by me!) is impossible! Since then, I am constantly looking to the skies now! I have seen a few 'stars' moving erratically and forming with other 'stars', but I long to see the black triangle thing again! I would love to hear if anyone else had seen the same thing I did that night, or any other night. "

      Thankyou.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      ---------

      Summerland, B.C. - Over Lake Okanagan Black Triangle With Lights On Each Corner

      Date: March 2005
      Time: 3:00 a.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 2
      Shape of objects: 1. Triangular Ship, 2.Opalescent ball coming out of the ship.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Reluctant to bring this up but I have been having strange nighttime apparitions which seem to be harmless but are becoming more and more frequent. Have been having these for 9 or 10 years. Anyway aside from that have had many curious and odd things happen.

      I would like to start with my sighting in March 2005 at 3:00am in Summerland, B.C.. I was visiting relatives in Summerland, B.C. and go there regularly, on this particular evening oddly enough we were discussing UFO's and my comment was, "How could you not believe there are UFO's, or other types of beings. The universe is so big we would be arrogant to think we were the only beings to exist." There was some agreements and disagreements and the conversation fizzled out and eventually everyone went to bed.

      I was staying in my cousins house, in the bedroom attic with the head of my bed facing south. I woke up looking out of the north window and it was very bright out and didn't think much of it. I then looked out the south window at the head of my bed to see if the light was coming from the south. When I turned to look out of my bedroom window it was anything but bright, in the middle of the sky, probably about 1/4 mile from me over the Okanagan Lake was a beautiful black triangle with lights on each corner. I pinched myself and patted myself down to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and was stunned and frightened. It was really beautiful and smooth and black. I thought maybe for a moment it was a new type of plane, like a stealth. But I knew at once it wasn't. I wanted to run downstairs and tell my cousin but, #1. I didn't want to freak her out and #2. I was afraid to move. Anyway it silently hung in the air and did not move, I didn't sense it was hovering at all, it was just there as still as anything. The triangle was probably about as large as a football field and extremely smooth and beautiful to look at. While I was looking at this UFO or whatever it was, this huge opalescent ball, (something like a bubble full of soap) came right up out of the top of it and hovered for a few seconds then flew straight up in the air and disappeared. By now I was totally freaked out and ran downstairs to get my cousin and of course by the time I could calm down and tell her what happened we ran back upstairs and it was gone. Naturally my cousin thinks I'm a nut and had too much to drink.

      I have always been a believer of things that are unusual and strange to us that the majority of people refuse to think is possible, this event has totally solidified my belief in UFO's, or whatever you want to call them. I know what I saw and regardless of what anyone thinks, there is something going on here that our government is well aware of and has been for many years.

      My ex-husband and I have also witness ball lightning floating through our bedroom window in 1994. It floated around the room very slowly then left with an explosive crashing sound through our night light. Nothing was damaged, although it sounded like the light shattered . My ex husband is about as cynical and skeptical as they come, so, slightly happy that such a skeptic actually saw this strange phenomena.

      Further back in the 70's my aunt and I witnessed a huge fireball in the Nevada desert. We were on our way to Disneyland for a family trip (I think I was 10) I was in our camper on top of the higher bunk with the window facing forward towards the road. My aunt and I were the only people to witness this huge fireball that seemed to come toward us then blow up. The funny thing was that my aunt and I never talked about it until 20 years later. She has also been a witness to UFO's. Although, I have great interest in Ufology she doe's not, but certainly cannot deny what she has seen.

      To tell you the truth this frightens me a bit and have read alot of books on the subject and have come to a few of my own conclusions, mostly conspiracy. I certainly hope letting you know about this doe's not open a can of worms for me but have wanted to chat about it for some time. I did report this incident to UFOBC I believe. Anyways, hope this info is useful information and would be happy to help out with your organization. Sincerely.

      Thank you to the witness for this really interesting report.

      -----------

      UFO Filmed Over The Galerias Marketplace In Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico

      Date: January 7, 2005
      Time: 6:47 p.m.

      Hi Brian, I have a UFO sighting report that I would like to pass along to you. It occurred on 2005/Jan/07 at 6: 47 p.m. in the Galerias marketplace in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.

      My family and I went to do some shopping, and when we were finished and walking to the car, we suddenly saw an unknown object appear overhead. I was only able to get one photograph. The object disappeared so quickly that it was just gone.

      Photos can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3880

      Thank you to Oscar Franco and the photos are � 2006 Oscar Franco.

      --------

      Sierra Nevada Orange Glow Hovered & Went Straight Up

      HBCC UFO Research Note: I orange colored object is difficult to see in the footage, so if you can adjust your contrast, please do and the object does appear to be climbing upwards.

      Date: February 11, 2006
      Time: 10:12 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Circular.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Orange glow, hovered, went straight up, moved eastwardly, moved westward and disappeared after dropping something. No noise. Have footage, but have not looked at it yet. Will send photo and video in five minutes.

      Sierra Nevada Orange Glow Hovered & Went Straight Up

      Video footage can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3882

      Thank you to the witness for the report and footage.

      ----------

      Aliso Viejo, California Witness Observed Two Unusual Objects

      Date: February 12, 2006
      Time: 7:44 p.m.

      A fellow called me not long ago, at approximately 10:30 p.m. to report that he had witnessed and filmed two UFOs over his area in Aliso Viejo, California. He told me he was surprised at what he saw. The fellow went to the internet and found HBCC UFO Research then called. The man was close to Barnes and Noble and was able to capture some rough photos of the two UFOs, using his cellular. The objects were observed for roughly two minutes before they disappeared. The witness told me there were seven or so other people standing around in the same area as he was in.

      He describes the two objects as being circular in shape with blue lights on it, and another color, but wasn't to sure of what color that was. The skies were clear and the fellow believes the objects were flying to the south. What was unusual, was the object would maneuver around the sky strangely, moving up and down and side to side. There are no airports or military bases close to his area the man said. A slight sound was noted also, strange as it was. At a distance in which the two objects were from the man's location, he believed the lights weren't very high in altitude.

      Thank you to the witness for the report, photos and footage for us all to look at.

      Aliso Viejo, California Witness Observed Two Unusual Objects

      Footage and photos can been viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3877

      ---------

      Houston, British Columbia Four Witnesses To Small Egg Shaped Craft

      Date: February 12, 2006
      Time: 11:53 p.m.

      On February 13, 2006 I took a call from a fellow who resides in Houston, British Columbia. He and three other people were driving along highway #16 approximately 1/2 a kilometer west of Houston heading towards town. One of the passengers in the vehicle looked out the front, passengers side window and observed an egg shaped object stationary over top the mountain. (Eastern side of Mount Harry Davis) After excitedly informing the driver and others, the driver of the car pulled over to the side of the highway, and everyone jumped out to watch the strange sight.

      The folks said the object was approximately the size of a small compact car, at least from their location. They were a distance from where the object was sitting. The witnesses could clearly see the outline of the mountain due to the brightness from the Moon's light. They could see two lights on the underside of the object, which were blue and the other red in color. The two people who I spoke to over the sighting said it was like looking at an egg standing upright. The craft was fully lit, as if it had it's own light source coming from within. They were not able to hear any sound at all. They watched this thing for maybe 2 to 3 minutes before the object started to move, and drop out if sight behind the mountain. After they lost sight of it, the people were still able to see a glow from the object for approximately another 30 seconds. Eventually whatever it was, was gone.

      HBCC UFO Research Note: When I went over for the postal mail run this morning, I did hear from one of the postal workers, asking if I heard about this sighting. So I guess the story is making it's way around out small town here. Also for me, it is interesting to note that after a two year dry spell for sightings in my area, things may be picking up for some unknown reason. Two other sighting reports have been filed to me in recent weeks, both coming from area residents. Both of these sighting reports I have on a telephone audio interview. I also contacted the helicopter businesses and nothing was flying and as far as they knew, nothing else was flying in the area as well. At least a normal aircraft we know of.

      Thank you to the witnesses for their report.

      ----------

      San Antonio, Texas Red & Orange Flashing "T" Shaped Light

      Date: February 13, 2006
      Time: 12:14 a.m.

      Location of Sighting: Highway 281 south.
      Number of witnesses: I have no witnesses but I was hoping to find someone else who had this same sighting through this site
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: T shaped.

      Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving on Highway 281 South coming from Loop 1604 at night, on my way home from a friend's house at 12:14 AM, and saw a red and orange flashing light that changed colors very rapidly. The shape was a little unclear to make out from the distance. It was to my eye level but it looked like a T to me but I could be wrong. The object was moving fast and quite awkward. I say awkward because when it was flying on my right side in the sky it changed directions to my left side and then back again to my right rather quickly.

      After that, the object continued at a very fast speed flying south in the direction I was driving. I followed it for about 10 to 15 minutes to see if it was a plane heading to the San Antonio International Airport but it went far ahead of it. The object then started to change direction south east of the 281 Highway a couple of minutes before I went past the Airport. It flew in the south east direction for several more minutes until the object could no longer be seen on the horizon.

      I don't know what I saw, but I do know I saw it and had to check online to see if there were any reports of the same kind of sighting I witnessed and saw on your site that there were indeed other sightings around the San Antonio area recently. I decided to report it here because I want to tell someone and get it off my chest.

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      ------

      Satsuma, Alabama Lights

      Date: February 13, 2006
      Time: 6:58 p.m.

      Weather: Clear and cool.
      Sound: Heard none.
      Direction: Objects moved toward the north.

      Description: Two balls of light..one brighter that the other, bluish-white in color. Looked to be 25000 ft or higher at a distance of one mile apart (best guess).

      Hi Brian, I was out in the back yard just after nightfall playing around with my camera. I had it set up on the tripod taking a few shots of several aircraft that crossed the night sky. Here the aircraft enters from the left side as seen by the strobe tracer.
      This is another aircraft tracer....one red strobe...then two whites.

      I was facing east for the most part. Suddenly I spotted movement up and to my left. I quickly pointed the camera at the moving object and noticed two objects. The lead was the brighter of the two as seen in the following pictures. The initial movement in the trail is due to camera shake(me pressing the shutter button). These objects are moving toward the bottom in both pictures. Actual object movement was in a north direction. Total view time was around 30 seconds then they disappeared.

      These pictures are less than an hour old as I'm writing this. Fresh out of the camera and just for you Brian.

      Photos can be viewed on my site.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ----------

      Quesnel, British Columbia Dazzling Light Show

      Date: February 13, 2006
      Time: 11:00 p.m.

      Hi all, what a night with my new friends. I could see them when I walked out from work at 11:00 pm and they were all over the skies again last night. Last night was a very clear night up until 1:00am and they seem to blend in with the stars and one thinks it's a star until you look closer. I am not sure what they are but there's intelligence in there. One was so close that I was a bit afraid coming home. That it would all of a sudden swoop down in front of my car and it felt like it was following me, so I flew home. Once I got home I ran inside and grabbed the camera, hoping they were close enough to take a picture, (took 5) but only the one had a red mark on it.

      I was able to see them close enough with the binoculars and finally to see a shape. They were cone shaped, but with a flat bottom and not pointy. Their light is so bright it's like a welders light (with flashing lights). Anyway, I decided to flash the front lights and see what happened, not much but I kept doing it every 5 to 10 minutes or so. I'd flash them 5 to 10 times then run to the window and wave. Well after doing that 3 or 4 times, the "bright one" flashed a few times and came closer towards the house. Then all of a sudden one of them that was close to the bright one went streaking across the sky ( about 20 or 30 yards or so I'd say) and fell straight down leaving a comet (streak) effect of gold or fiery sparkles. At that point I got a little nervous. I stopped for a while and gathered my nerves then kept waving every now and then. The bright one stayed for quite a while and I could see it get closer to the house then back away every now and then, but not much else after that. Then around 12:30 I noticed it was going further and further way. I then when I checked at 1:00am and they were all gone. The clouds had rolled in and I couldn't see any of them anywhere, "what a trip I tell you", wow!! This is my story and I'm sticking to it. I still can't believe I'm seeing this.

      Thank you to the eye witness for the really interesting report.

      ---------

      Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

      (83 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

      Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

      HBCC UFO Research Note:

      I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here:

      The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

      Thank you and take care.

      Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

      ------------

      Filer's Files: Worldwide Reports Of UFO Sightings (Book)

      Filer's Files: Worldwide Reports Of UFO Sightings: By Maj. George A. Filer, USAF (RET) & David E. Twichell.
      Major George A. Filer USAF (Ret) & David E. Twichell are happy to announce the release of our new book. If you like Filer's Files newsletter and his monthly report in the MUFON Journal, you'll love the book !

      It is a collection of some of the most thought provoking UFO sighting and abduction reports from around the world by average citizens, trained observers, astronauts and U.S. presidents.

      This is a review of many of the best cases in the last several years. One article about a military abduction is written by Linda Moulton Howe. The book is $13.95 plus $3.05 tax & shipping Send check to address below or Paypal

      George Filer, 222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ 08055.

      You can also go to: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr for majorstar@.... You may use Paypal, Visa, Master Charge,or American Express or order from the http://theufostore.net/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=T&Affiliate=filersfiles

      Many book stores also carry it on line. You can also order through my web site at: http://www.nationalufocenter.com/

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !