An event with dynamic implications

  • etinvestigator1984@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2006
      For those who might have missed this...

      Colonel Wilson's first assignment was the Fighting 12th Fighter
      Squadron, Clark Air Force Base, the Philippines. As soon as he arrived,
      the Squadron was reassigned to Korea. He promptly was reassigned to the
      67th Fighter Squadron, forward-based at the Korean War's front lines. He
      graduated from Mustang propeller fighters to sleek Sabre jets, and was
      soon doing supersonic runs down MIG Alley, dueling Communist jet pilots.

      On one run into enemy territory to bomb a dam, Colonel Wilson dropped
      his load of bombs and watched the dam burst. As he turned his plane
      around to return to base, he felt pain in his stomach and looked down to
      see blood gushing from his side. The lieutenant radioed in that he had
      been hit by ground fire. He reported his position and fuel level, and
      added that he was about to pass out and would not be returning. Colonel
      Wilson's memory fades out at that point. But subsequent events point to
      extraordinary intervention by unseen helpers that kept him alive.

      Three days after Wilson radioed in that he was passing out, the
      control tower at the 67th Fighter Squadron base saw an extraordinary
      sight. Wilson's plane was coming in for a landing although its engine was
      not running. The fuselage was surrounded by a strange greenish light.
      Flight line personnel, the officer of the day and Base Operations staff
      all looked on in amazement, as the plane made a perfect dead-stick
      landing. Inside they found Colonel Wilson still unconscious! He was
      rushed to a hospital. When he regained consciousness, he noted that his
      shrapnel wound was almost completely healed! Furthermore, base staff
      informed him that his plane still had the same amount of fuel as when he
      was hit and radioed in his fuel level. The Lieutenant quickly got out of
      bed and secured a copy of the reports on his highly-unusual experience.
      Shortly thereafter the original reports disappeared, and no one at the
      base would talk about his miraculous return.

      Soon Colonel Wilson underwent numerous tests, and was debriefed on his
      mysterious return incident by what he calls a "strange group". They
      administered testing, which revealed that his IQ had jumped from an
      already very high 162 to an unheard-of 232. After the testing was
      completed, he was returned to active duty.
    • pgsho3
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2006
        Hi, everyone -

        Great article! Thanks! I'd be interested in researching more about
        Wilson. Could I find out the source on this?

        Thanks much!
        Peggi