The Vike Report - A Movie - A Linda Moore Production

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      The Vike Report - A Movie - A Linda Moore Production

      Linda Moore At Rogue Sightings http://www.roguesighting.com made a 10 minute movie entitled "The Vike Report" which is a movie of some of the sighting reports I have covered over the past 2 - 3 years.

      Linda has made a remarkable presentation of these reports. I do suggest you watching this movie. Also please do take the time to drop by Linda's website, which can be reached at the above link. (Rogue Sightings)

      I would like to thank Linda very much for the beautiful gift in which is meant for all of us to enjoy.

      Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research

      The Vike Report Movie - A Linda Moore Production

      The Movie can be view at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3841

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.