Einstein's Unified Field Theory (2): Tesla

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2006
      Einstein's Unified Field Theory (2): Tesla

      Tesla was the greatest inventor of the late 19th and early 20th Centuries.

      Information on him from Wikipedia is as follows:

      Nikola Tesla (July 10, 1856 - c. January 7, 1943; Serbian Cyrillic: ?????? ?????) was a Serbian inventor, physicist, mechanical engineer, and electrical engineer of profound genius. He is often regarded as one of the greatest scientists in the history of technology. [2] In addition, Tesla is recognized among the most innovative engineers of the late 19th century and early 20th century. His patents and theoretical work form the basis of modern alternating current electric power (AC) systems, including the polyphase power distribution system and AC motor, with which he helped usher in the Second Industrial Revolution.

      Tesla theorized about, planned to build, or claimed to invent the following inventions.

      a.. Wireless Transmission of Electricity: transmitted from power stations and received by antennas on houses and electric cars
      b.. Electric Submarine
      c.. Ozone Generator
      d.. Teleforce
      e.. Death Ray: distructive energy transmitter he claimed to have built - "when unavoidble... may be used to destroy property and life." --- Telsa, 1915
      f.. Mechanical Oscillator: compresses air until the air is a liquid
      g.. Free Energy: $0 electricity and heat tapped from the earth's natural energy (not energy created from nothing)
      h.. Earthquake Machine: a pocket-sized device that could shake a house apart with building waves of energy.
      i.. Force Field: a magnetic field dome made of energy that will eventually be built big enough to protect a city from attack during wars
      j.. Anti-Gravity Aircraft: electric aircraft
      k.. Thought Camera: In 1933, Tesla theorized about a device that could photograph thoughts. "I expect to photograph thoughts... In 1893, while engaged in certain investigations, I became convinced that a definite image formed in thought, must by reflex action, produce a corresponding image on the retina, which might be read by a suitable apparatus. This brought me to my system of television which I announced at that time..."
      Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla"