HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Jan 6, 2006
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: January 6, 2006

      East Of Alymer, Ontario More Witnesses To The Kecksberg Object

      Date: December 9, 1965

      After seeing the Kecksberg UFO show on the Sci-Fi channel , I wondered what took so long to get this to the publics attention. On December 9, 1965, my sisters and I were playing with the neighbors across the highway in southern Ontario, just east of Alymer. It was just after supper, then as we were playing it turned to day time for about 4 seconds. When I looked up I thought the sun had fell out of the sky. It looked like the sun streaking across the sky for the few seconds I had seen it, and then it turned dark again. I had unobstructed view of the horizon to the south, and to this day I had thought it just landed in Lake Erie. I always thought it was a comet until I seen the television show about it. Five of us seen it, ages ranging from 7 to 14 years of age. If you would like more information, contact me through e-mail.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      -----------------

      UFO Encounter In Alabama Shuts Vehicle Down

      Date: April 1981
      Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

      I believe it was April, 1981. It was a cool evening in Alabama and my soon-to-be-wife, and I had just left her brother's house located on a rural section of land close to the Tennessee River. It was about 11:30 pm and we were taking her father's Olds Cutlass to her brother's in-laws house where we were to stay the night. About 1.4 mile away from her brother's house, the car suddenly choked and gasped to a stop. Luckily, the road was mostly straight and I was able to bring it to a safe stop. The ignition was ON, but everything was actually OFF. No idiot lights, no radio, no headlights or taillights. Even my LCD Seiko watch stopped working.

      My girlfriend had a mechanical watch on and it kept running. After this (which only took a matter of seconds for the car to stop), a very bright, white light appeared overhead from the right side, over some trees. We opened the windows slightly (crank type) and heard no sounds of any kind. I looked up through the windshield and was blinded by the intense light. She wanted to get out of the car to see what it was, but I told her to stay put and we both locked our doors (it was a 2-door sedan). In what seemed like an eternity, we looked at each other in amazement, barely able to speak, wondering what in the world it was. However, as quickly as the light had appeared, it suddenly disappeared. I never noticed any craft of any sort, only the light. As soon as it disappeared, the car's radio came on, the lights came back on and the idiot lights lit up. My watch even began to work once again.

      Her watch indicated that about 4-6 minutes had elapsed. We had been mumbling before when the light was overhead, about it being a DEA or FBI helicopter, but it wasn't making any noise. Once I started the car and began to drive the 10 miles to the in-laws place for the night, we tried to make sense of the whole incident. In fact, we've been trying to rationalize this event for the past (almost) 25 years, to no avail. The only thing we can attribute that event to is some sort of extra-terrestrial craft. Nothing else makes any sense, even knowing that we have the capability of producing stealth aircraft and the like.

      Thank you to the witness for their interesting report.

      ----------------

      Rawdon, Quebec A Black Hole With Escaping Craft.

      Date: June 6, 2004
      Time: 9:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Black hole/with escaping craft.

      Full Description of event/sighting: In 2004 a friend and I were always watching the sky, looking for shooting stars and so on. On this night we knew that we were not alone. I got a phone call from my friend saying, with excitement, look out and up the road as the northern lights are all at the top of the road. I will meet you out side, so I walked out side and sure enough here was this wave of lights moving about. Then we started to see what looked like a tornado, but upside down. All the lights were swirling around being sucked into this hole. We were scared, but stayed. We thought that this was the end of the world as it was so huge that we started to talk about this thing sucking us up. Then there was a flash of light that came up from the earth into the hole and it started to close. My thought is that the northern lights is the release of energy when there is going to open a port hole. I can't explain this but there is life out there and they use these port holes to visit us. The lights we call the northern lights is a release of mass energy when the hole is at its peak. It did not last long, but it is something I will never forget.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      -------------

      Chateauguay, Quebec Bright Object Has Objects Leaving it, and Coming Back

      Date: December 2005
      Time: Evening

      HBCC UFO Research Note: I don't have the footage as of yet, it was sent but the clip was to large. So we are trying to figure out a way the witness can send it along to me.

      Message: I managed to video tape with a mini dv camcorder about a minute and a half of a UFO sighting last night. A big light in the sky that changes colours white, amber, yellow, orange and red. It hovered for a few minutes in one place. It blinked the colours and little white stars or small chips or something would leave it and enter it. It eventually did some crazy maneuvers and took off quickly.

      In any case, I have the video on my computer now as an MPEG file and would like to send it to you, how do I do that?

      Additional Information:
      I sent the video of Dec. 30 using my isp e mail as I am having trouble e mailing the clip due to its size I think. I trimmed a bit off the end hoping it makes it.

      Basically I was up stairs changing the baby after her bath when I noticed the object hovering in the sky through her window. It remained stationary for a while, 5 minutes or so, then did some maneuvers and took off at high speed. It was white and little white lights would leave and enter it, about 5 of them, they would travel a bit perpendicular to the main object and then go back to it. the main object displayed colours ranging from red to yellow, amber. It occurred in Chateauguay, Quebec which is 15 minutes from downtown Montreal. If you need more info. please feel free to contact me via e mail and I will try to help out, however I don't want my name or email made public.
      regards.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ----------------

      Paradise, California Object Would Lunge In Short Bursts & Stop

      Date: December 28, 2005
      Time: 10:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Star shaped (circular)

      Full Description of event/sighting: Around 10:00 pm on Wednesday the 28th of December 2005 I was at a friends house, looking at the stars in the night sky. I noticed, that one of the stars seemed to be moving. The "star" was definitely moving. It seemed to be doing a dance. It would lunge in short bursts one way, stop, then go another direction, it seemed to stay in one area in the sky but all of the movements were random. I called my friend to watch it, and he too, confirmed what I was watching. I don't know how long it was there. we had plans and had to leave, but I watched it for a good 15 minutes.

      Thank you to the witness for this report.

      -----------------

      Mesquite, Eastern Dallas County Texas Witness Visibly Shaken After Sighting

      Date: December 29, 2005 (?)
      Time: Approx: 6:30 p.m.

      Hi Brian,

      Something new has happened, but not about the story above. I'm not sure what to make of the recent event. About a week ago while driving on one the busiest expressways in this area, at about 6:30pm CST (just after sundown here), my
      son-in-law spotted something spectacular to say the least. It rattled him enough so that he was a bit hesitant to talk about it.

      This is going to sound odd. As he was driving on LBJ freeway in the Mesquite area (eastern Dallas County) he saw a huge object hovering overheard which, by his description, was roughly 400-500 feet above the freeway and about the same overall size as a football field. At the exact same time my 10-year old granddaughter blurted out "Kite!". She said that because the object that my son-in-law described was like a huge black kite. He specified that it had 4 corners with one end longer than the rest, shaped like a kite. He also said it had two bright lights on the opposite end from the "tail", which I guess you could call the "front" of the object. He described blue and red lights at the corners (three corners, but not the "tail"), as I recall. He also said that it wasn't very thick and appeared against the night clouds as if it was a photo negative.

      My son-in-law further said that at a distance off to one side he saw two aircraft approaching the location of the object, flying pretty much side by side. He said he thought they were commercial airliners but as far as I know the FAA rules prohibit commercial aircraft from flying in close proximity. As they approached, he said that the object spun around a couple of times (odd), noticeable due to its "headlights" and stopped headed in a direction opposite of the approaching aircraft, then he said it sort of "lurched" somehow and disappeared.

      I happened to drop by my daughter's just after he got home. I noticed that he was still a bit shaken by what he saw (unlike myself and my daughter, he's somewhat divided about the existence of UFOs). That experience made him doubt himself some too. The thing is, if it was an hallucination or a joke, my granddaughter would have told my daughter or otherwise given it away. But both my granddaughter and my son-in-law insist they say that object.

      I asked him to draw a picture of what it looked like. I then also asked my granddaughter to draw it (she was in another part of the house at the time and didn't know that I'd asked her father to draw it). Both drew something in the shape of a kite. In questioning them I am satisfied that they didn't make up the story and actually saw something. I know my son-in-law well, and judge that he was sincere.

      I've never heard of a craft of that size and shape, alien or military. I believe they saw it but I am at a loss otherwise. My daughter checked on a couple of websites and found no reports listed from anyone who might've been in the same area at that time, but surely others saw it too because it was a time of evening when there's lots of traffic. Btw, he said he had no missing time, nor did anything seem different with him and my granddaughter other than him being visibly shaken.

      We are interested in your feedback and knowing what you make of it.

      Thank you to the person for this report.

      -----------

      Bat-Yam (Near Tel-Aviv), Israel Triangular UFO

      Date: December 30, 2005
      Time: 1:14 a.m.

      Dear Brian.

      Here is a new video, ICFUFOR got from the city of Bat-Yam (near Tel-Aviv). The photographer, named Dudi Cohen (age 29), videotaped this rectangular UFO flying slowly and quietly from south to north, at 1:14 on the 30th of December 2005.
      You may noticed also a small bright object, arriving fast towards the triangular UFO (also seen in slow motion).

      We still don't know if it's a UFO or a highly-secret modern aircraft...What do you think?

      This footage reminds me a video of a triangular UFO, taken by the late Adrian Dvir in the nineties (in Rishon Le-Zion - central ISRAEL), and also a footage taken by me in June 25-th this year (2005) and July 13 2003 (in Ma'alot - north ISRAEL).

      Friendly Yours,
      Shimon Rosenberg
      ICFUFOR (Israeli Center for UFO research)

      I would like to thank my friends at ICFUFOR for sending along the footage and report they received � Israel Center for UFO�s Research English site: WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/ICFUFOR Hebrew site: WWW.UFOISRAEL.ORG Also the report, photos and footage is � 2005 ICFUFOR

      Footage and photos are � 2005 Dudi Cohen.

      Video clip - Bat-Yam (Near Tel-Aviv), Israel Triangular UFO - Video Footage

      To view footage: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3685

      ----------------

      Lakewood, California Bright Red Light Above The Tree Tops

      Date: December 30, 2005
      Time: 7:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Red strobe sphere.

      Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving home from work in a rush because I had evening plans set for the night. I first noticed the object when I made a right-turn on my local streets, and noticed a red bright light among the tree tops. At first glance I mistook it for police helicopter in some sort of stealth mode. I made a U-turn in a neighbor hood street. Parking my car in clear front view of the object. It was at about a distance of a 20 story building. It was strobing.
      It had rain all that day, and there were patches of clear sky. One of them revealing the UFO. I sat in my car watching the object for about a full 2 minutes before a cloud drifted in covering the object. For about half a minute all I could see was a light blinking behind a foggy cloud dimming out of focus, till there was nothing

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      -------------

      Halifax, Nova Scotia Object Appeared Round In Shape

      Date: January 1, 2006
      Time: 6:00 -7:00 p.m.

      Location of Sighting: Near intersection of Bedford Highway and Hammonds Plains Road
      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Possible round.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Saw object while driving, after 10 -20 seconds realized what I was seeing and stopped to get better look. Appeared round in shape but only judging by the lights which appeared on and around the object, lights may have been two or three colors but majority were alike in color. Also was not flying at an extremely high altitude and was not going extremely fast (quite slow in my opinion).

      Object continued in a northerly direction and lost sight as it passed behind hills/trees. Attempted to follow path and get to a higher spot but did not see it again after initially losing sight.

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      -------------

      Visalia, Central California A Bright Yellow/Golden Light Drops Fiery Object

      Date: January 4, 2006
      Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

      Message: My name is (removed), and I live in Visalia which is a city in Central California in the heart of the San Jaquin Valley. Anyway, Last night, January 4, 2006, at around 11:00 pm I witnessed something very strange. I was sitting in my truck under the car port talking on my cell phone when something caught my attention in the northern sky. I believe I thought I'd seen a falling star but it turned out to be a bright yellow/golden light. As I watched the light I noticed it was coming toward me moving south. At that time I shook it off as a small engine plane. Still, while having a conversation on my cell phone, I just kept an eye on the object as it seemed to be at about the height a small plane would fly. As the object came closer the light seemed too bright to be a plane light and it resembled a star. Thus, I hopped out of my truck to see if I could hear an engine sound and to get a better look. Anyway, the object flew across the sky as if it were a small plane with a star like glow but I could not hear any engine. As I was explaining this weird object to the person on the phone something happened that gave me goose bumps. The object dropped what looked like a fiery bomb straight down while the main light kept along the same path. A second later a smaller piece of this object broke off and then the main light looked as though it burned out.

      I don't know what to make of this sighting. I watched this thing fly through the sky as if it were an airplane. It never slowed or sped up nor did it hover or change directions. It stayed on an even plane as an airplane would. I watched the news this morning thinking maybe a plane had caught fire but no report. Maybe you can make some sense of this.

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      ----------------

      Attention AM/FM Radio Station Program Directors
      AM/FM Radio Stations anywhere in Canada, United States or around the world who may be looking for late night programming and you feel, UFOs may be a topic of interest to your listeners, then please contact Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research for details.

      I can make up any size of shows which would suit your station, and what I bring is interviews with the actually eyewitnesses to some amazing events. In these interviews the listeners can hear the wide range of emotions which come out of folks when explaining what it was they saw. These reports have been a huge hit with listeners around the world.

      Again for details, please write to me at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=Feedback

      Also you can listen to a sample of what I am referring to at: Audio clip Kecksburg UFO Crash Possibly The First Eyewitness To The Kecksburg UFO Crash/Object !- Audio clip http://www.hbccufo.org/videos/testsampleforradio.mp3

      ----------

      Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

      I will be doing more interviews this week for the CD. (74 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

      Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

      HBCC UFO Research Note: As many of you know I had to remove the large number of eyewitness audio reports from the site due to them taking up a huge amount of bandwidth as the mp3 audio clips were a big success. In other words thousands upon thousands of people who came to the website really enjoyed listening in to the eyewitnesses tell in their words about what they saw, and what took place.

      I did not want to remove them, but as I mentioned, it was going to run the costs up for the site. So I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here:

      The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.geocities.com/woodsofwhimsy/thevikereport.html

      Thank you and take care.

      Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709