Re:New abduction survey

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      I recieved the below by e-mail for anyone interested in participating.

      Sandy Nichols

      NEW ALIEN ABDUCTION STUDY

      My name is Peter Hough and I am a British based alien abduction
      investigator and researcher of thirty years. I have authored eighteen books and over two
      hundred articles on anomalous phenomena. Of particular interest here is The
      Truth about Alien Abductions.
      Anyone who has read my writings or heard my lectures on abductions will know
      that I am open-minded as regards the source of the phenomena, and that I am
      not convinced by the sceptics argument that it is purely subjective.
      One question posed by Close Encounters of the Third Kind (CE3s) and
      abductions is: Do the victims have a particular psychological make-up? Are certain
      personality characteristics a factor in attracting the phenomenon, or can
      anyone have the experiences?
      That is the purpose of my study – to discover if abductees are a special
      group, or are no different to the general population. It will be conducted under
      the supervision of the University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN).
      Participants will be requested to complete several questionnaires that will be conducted
      through email or post.
      The alien abduction experience encompasses a large number of individual
      stages and components. To take part in the study individuals are not required to
      have experienced all the components of a full blown abduction. No personal
      details will be included in the study that would identify any individual. There
      will be complete anonymity in the published results. All participants will
      receive the results of the study on request.

      Please contact me at the addresses below.
      _peterahough@..._ (mailto:peterahough@...)
      2 Elmcroft Lane, Hightown, Merseyside, L38 3RW, UK