KENNETH ARNOLD'S DAUGHTER

  • Philip Mantle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2006
      Hi there,

      I would like to ask if you have or know anyone that has a contact of any
      kind for Kenneth Arnold's daughter. Any assistance with this request would
      be greatly appreciated.

      Regards,
      Philip Mantle.
      philipmantle@...
    • Joe (uk-ufo) McGonagle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2006
        Philip, have you gone mad?

        Let me know when whatever problem you're having is fixed, and I'll take
        you off moderated status.

        Cheers,
        Joe