Please sign this Petition to the United Nations General Assembly for a UNITED NATIONS DECADE OF CONTACT

  • exopolitic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2005
      Dear List - Hi! Season's Greetings and Best wishes for the New Year 2006.

      Below is the UNITED NATIONS Petition for a UNITED NATIONS DECADE OF CONTACT.
      We would very much appreciate if you would sign the Petition and forward it
      to your networks and friends.

      With all best wishes, Alfred Webre

      Thank you for supporting the UNITED NATIONS DECADE OF CONTACT.

      Please sign this Petition to the United Nations General Assembly for a UNITED
      NATIONS DECADE OF CONTACT

      View this petition and your signature at

      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/529287855

      FROM 1963-1967, Hon. Paul Hellyer was Minister of National Defence of Canada
      in the cabinet of Prime Minister Lester B. Pearson, who won a Nobel Peace
      Prize. On September 25, 2005, at the Toronto Exopolitics Symposium held at
      Convocation Hall, University of Toronto, former Minister of National Defence Hellyer
      stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head," and "I'm
      so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an
      intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something." Mr. Hellyer stated the
      people of Earth may be threatened with the consequences of war in outer space: "The
      United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the
      aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having
      any warning." Former Minister of Defence Hellyer went on to state: "The time
      has come to lift the veil of secrecy, and let the truth emerge, so there can
      be a real and informed debate, about one of the most important problems facing
      our planet today." Hon. Paul Hellyer stated at University of Toronto: "To turn
      us in the direction of re-unification with the rest of creation Alfred
      Lambremont Webre is proposing a 'Decade of Contact' - an 'era of openess, public
      hearings, public funded research, and education about extraterrestrial reality.'
      That could just be the antidote the world needs to end its greed-driven,
      power-centered madness."

      STAR DREAMS INITIATIVE (SDI)
      http://www.peaceinspace.net