HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Dec 30 1:40 PM
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: December 30 , 2006

      Windsor, Ontario Sighting - Connected To The Kecksberg UFO Crash

      Date: December 1965

      Hi Brian, For what it's worth this is my two cents on Kecksberg. At the time it was locally reported as a meteorite that landed out in the country near by.

      Although that spectacular image had a great influence on my life and my work as a sculptor, I still use that "meteoric" image in my work to this day, It was not until many years later after watching a television program about the Kecksberg Incident that I realized that this was what I had witnessed that night.

      I was a teenager recently finished high school, living in Windsor in southern Ontario.

      I was walking west on Ottawa street which was lit up with brightly coloured neon signs, that in contrast made the clear sky look dark with only a few stars twinkling. This was like no meteor that I have ever seen, the object did not pass directly over head so what I saw was that for several seconds the entire night sky lit up with a golden hue that you might see at twilight. The whole sky was filled with a golden light as if by a rheostat and the single small cloud that was over head lit up pink.

      There was no sound and after all this time it is hard to estimate how long it lasted perhaps less than ten seconds as the object passed over and the sky dimmed back to dark again.

      This sort of unexpected phenomena tends to leave you awe struck, then like a Twilight Zone experience it was just gone.

      Additional Information:

      Brian, Thanks for your prompt reply, yes it was definitely December 1965. I recall because I had just finished high school.

      I know for a fact that a lot of people in Windsor saw it that night and the subject still comes up. As I mentioned it had a very profound effect on me right up to this day. After seeing that program about Kecksberg I went to bed and had a dream that I was in a meadow where it landed. It was not as big as the actual object, in the dream when I walked up it was sitting in a steaming crater and I shocked awake, I got up and drew a picture of what I saw. The dream was Dec 26 1993, I have always written them down. I then made a piece of sculpture of the object I saw in that dream.

      Thank you so much to the witness for yet another report on the object seen by many that came down in Kecksberg, PA in December 1965.

      HBCC UFO Research would love to hear from anyone who witnessed the object over Canada or in the United States on December 1965. The more information we can receive, the better it is and really does help on such a large case.

      Clovis, California UFO Causes What Felt Like An Earthquake

      Date: 1993-1995 ?
      Time: Approx: 1:00 - 1:30 a.m.

      Hi, my name is (removed), I was looking through UFO sightings and wanted to compare with my own sighting, and I notice your website. Wow what work you did. Well I'll make it short I haven't told anyone about my sighting expect my family, and I wanted to share it with you.

      I was about 7 or 8 years old and we lived in the county side of CA. Somehow I woke up in the middle of the night about 1:00 - 1:30am and I felt as if there was a earthquake coming from a distance away, (50-80 yards) with it was a loud bleep sound. My ears felt like they were about to blow! I felt the object over our house and then suddenly the earth and sound disappeared. I felt a feeling of something in my bones. I thought it was nothing, but when I went to the bathroom after that encounter I saw it! It was right there above of my uncle's house.

      It was so low that the object hit the tree top branches. The object had 8 lights on it's side and 1 light below it. I wanted to wake up my mom so I could have proof to everyone that it wasn't a dream.

      Additional Information:

      Well I can't remember it very well. Lets see, I'm 22 years old now. I saw it about the year of 93-95 around 1:00 - 1:30am in Clovis CA. One more thing, the UFO appeared to be looking for something that night, because the light below the object was moving, as if it was searching for something important. There wasn't any sound or noises coming from the UFO and that I'm sure. It was floating in the air.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      San Antonio, Texas A Number Of Unusual Craft

      Date: March 2005 ?
      Time: Evening

      Brian, This event happened about March of this year. I can't remember the exact date that it happened.

      It all started with my husband coming home from work and he said that a co-worker commented that he saw a fixed wing plane hovering over his house early in the morning before he left for work and had never seen anything like it before.

      Well a few days later my husband, daughter, and mother were at a neighborhood restaurant having dinner. When we were getting ready to leave my daughter mentioned that she had to go to the grocery store and so my husband said that since we went in two cars he would take my mother home and my daughter and I went off to the local HEB.

      Anyway, we were pulling into the parking lot and I mentioned to my daughter that there was a police helicopter with it's search light on looking for someone in the ravine behind the HEB. The sun was just beginning to go down. We don't happen to live in the best neighborhood in the city of San Antonio, Texas and so we see police helicopters on occasion.

      Well, my daughter commented that what we were looking at was not a helicopter. Well, it seemed to be a helicopter because it was hovering. My daughter got out of the car and went into the store. It took her less than 10 minutes to return to the car. I continued to watch this thing the entire time. Then when we were getting ready to leave this thing did a 45 degree turn to the right and proceeded to fly over us, extremely slow. I am not very good with distance so I tried to figure it by the length of a football field. I asked my daughter if she thought it was a football field away in the air and she said no probably 1/2 football field which would make that about 50 yards up. It was also silent. It didn't make any noise. It looked like a regular passenger jet but it was solid white, the fuselage was quite a bit more narrow than the standard passenger jet. I really didn't notice any markings but I really didn't look at the detail because I was just more stunned that it was so low and so quiet.

      Anyway, I picked up my cell phone and called my husband right away. When he picked up and answered ... he knew it was me... he said "YOU SEE IT TOO". I said what are you talking about, you mean you see this white plane. He said one was hovering over our block.

      Okay, I was really getting freaked out at this point because the grocery store is about 14 blocks from my house. My husband and my mother were watching the one hovering over our street.

      Well, I decided that my daughter and I were going to drive around and follow this thing as it moved slowly around the neighborhood. When we finally lost sight of it and turned to go home we noticed 4 of these things just hovering at different levels in the sky over our neighborhood.

      Then a little while later they disappeared. Now I called radio stations, TV stations and even the airport and they all thought I was crazy. But 4 of us saw these things.

      It is really weird that other people in the parking lot weren't looking up and now I wish I had yelled out to people to look up because it was the strangest thing I have ever seen.

      My husband has talked to a few more people that have claimed to have seen them. He said he heard that the military is working on a new hovercraft of some sort.

      Anyway, I have tried to find a picture on the internet with no luck.

      Would you have any idea what this could have been?

      Thank you to the witness for the most interesting report.

      Knox County, Indiana Large Orb Witnessed

      Date: July 2005
      Time: Approx: 2:30 & 3:00 a.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1-2
      Shape of objects: Sphere

      Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian. I hope this finds you well.

      We have had brief sighting here in Indiana. It happened in July, but I hesitated to report it, because unlike last time, this time we don't have any video or pictures to back us up. But we decided to go ahead & tell you about it.

      It happened at the same location as the first time a few years ago. The area known as "Lucky Point" A field surrounded by higher up woods) It is notorious for UFO activity. We were out there staying all night, and it was around 2:30 am. We were looking for paranormal activity as well as UFO activity. So we had been randomly watching the sky all that evening, & were aware of all the stars that were out. Around 2:30 am, my husband had looked up & said "is that a star?!" I looked up & thought to myself that it looked too big to be a star. I started to say just that out loud, and the extremely bright object winked out! Just, turned off.

      The timing was pretty neat. The way it winked out right after we spotted it. We thought that was the end of it. Approx: a half hour later around 3:00 am, my husband was sitting in the car taking a break and playing with the radio. I was standing outside the car next to him facing the field. He was saying something, but I didn't hear a word, because when I looked up from him to the field, there was what I thought at the time was an orb. Brian, I'm not kidding, it was literally the size of a basketball and just as round. It glowed a medium bright light against the extremely dark unlit background. It gracefully floated across the field, went behind a small tree, came out the other side. Then went behind the next of 3 small trees, again came out the other side. When it went behind the 3rd small tree, it never came out! This all took place in a minute or less, and I was so shocked, that I couldn't speak. I couldn't tell my husband to look up, because I could not talk! My jaw was dropped.

      It was the first orb that I had ever seen with my naked eye, but I didn't know it would be so huge!. I tried to dismiss it to lightning bugs, but I just can't honestly do that. I think it was a week or so later, that we told a couple of friends about it. They explained to us about probes? They were guessing, and we agree, that whatever we saw in the sky at 2:30 am sent down something ( a probe) to check us out. Recently, I told someone else of the event, not mentioning the probe, and they said the exact same thing that our friends said.

      When I got over my shock and told my husband, we headed to the area where I saw the object. It was an extreme difference in temperature. It got around 45 degrees maybe less. This was in July. It stayed cold for quite awhile then returned to normal.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      National Radio Astronomy's VLA In New Mexico - Object ?

      Date: Early in September 2005
      Time: Daytime

      Hi Brian, A friend who was traveling back to Oklahoma from LA stopped and took some shots of the National Radio Astronomy's VLA in New Mexico, early this past September. He sent me the pictures on a CD. He is not aware of what is on them.

      I have developed the habit of enlarging any pictures that are high resolution and have good sky views. I am finding all kinds of "hidden in plain sight" objects. These pictures were interesting enough to look at. The very first exposure that I expanded the detail on at is the one I have attached. There were two anomalous items that appeared in the enlarged pictures. I sent a lower res shot with the items circled, for reference, and I sent you the original hi-res shot. Perhaps you can look at the hi-res with better software than I possess and perhaps get a clearer image. The green anomaly appeared in three of the pictures. All of the pictures (16) were shot from basically the same location and within probably a 15 minute window. The object moves, in relation to the terrain landmarks in the various pictures. I don't think this is attributable to the photographer changing his position. I do not think this is something on the lens of the camera, since it is only in three of the exposures. I also do not think it is lens flare, since most of the pictures are shot almost simultaneously and at relatively the same angle, with the sun to the photographer's back.

      I have been finding these "orbs" in chemtrail patterns, in pictures shot from my house in France, and in reviewing some older sky shots that were taken when I was still living in southern California, they are there too. At first I thought these were simply something that was a phenomena of digital cameras, but in scanning and enlarging some old film photos...there they were too. It seems that I am not the only one experiencing this. The internet is full of sites with similar objects captured. I certainly wish I knew what they are. This is the first green one that I have seen.

      I was working with some film pictures, from 2002, that I had also taken in New Mexico. In these I found a black cylinder, oriented vertically, among the clouds. I did not see it when taking the photos. The subject of the shots were lenticular clouds over some mesas. Only under enlargement, it seems, do these objects become visible.

      If you, or your associates have any luck getting some detail from the hi-res shot, I would love to see it. Keep up the good work.

      Thank you to the person who sent in the report and photos. It certainly is appreciated.

      Orlando, Florida Object Bright & Glowing Falling To Earth

      Date: October 14, 2005 (?)
      Time: Approx: 8:30 pm

      Message: Finally!!! I have found someone else who has seen this object. Thank god I found this web site. I have been going nuts trying to find someone who has seen what I have seen! Reference sighting newsletter #41. Only a couple slight differences and additional information.

      I live in Orlando Florida and on Friday night I believe it was 10/14/05 I was sitting on my back porch it faces a thin wooded area. Time was approx 8:30 pm when I saw an object I believed to be a meteor traveling at an extremely fast speed, very bright and glowing falling to the earth. I never saw it actually hit. My backyard faces west towards Orlando International Airport the object was coming in from a northwest direction. It was clear out not too dark yet.

      Approximately 30 mins later (now dark), I notice a bright reddish orange round ball floating through the woods approx 2-3 ft in diameter, it did not waiver from its path which was north to south, it did not go up or down, it made no sound, had no tail, even though it appeared solid it did not strike any of the trees, I don't know if it maneuvered through them because it would disappear for a couple of seconds then reappear but never leaving it's path as if it were following a straight line. It would flash a very bright light every few seconds like it was taking a picture. I watched it go through the woods for approximately 100 yards, I was maybe at the most 50 feet away. Then I couldn't see it anymore, but could see the flashing for a little while longer. It reminded me of something that was on a mission. It was strange. I told my brother and kids that night and they all thought I was nuts until they heard that there was a meteor seen over Palm Bay that same night but no one mentioned the red ball in Palm Bay. It was something I have never seen before and I know I never will again. But I'm glad that I was privileged enough to have seen it.

      Also shortly thereafter I became very ill. I don't know if it had something to do with it or not but I was the only one that became ill and my brother noted that he couldn't believe I became so sick so fast. My doctor said I could have died. My throat almost closed shut and it was filled with blisters. I missed 4 days of work I was so sick. I can't blame it on the UFO but I can't dismiss it either.

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      South East Glasgow, Scotland UK Two Separate Light Forms

      Date: October (end of) 2005
      Time: Evening

      Message: Hello.

      This happened all be it just before Halloween this year. I'm sure it wasn't fireworks or anything man made due to the nature of the appearance of this anomaly. It was high in the sky enough to be at civilian aircraft height at least, maybe 30,000 feet or certainly no less, yet it was crystal clear. It looked like some sort of "flare", and it appeared to come in 2 separate light forms. It had a very deep green hue to it, and was very luminous bright.

      This "green light" mystery appeared from a south westerly direction and seem to "dive" in a south easterly arc. My residency is in South East Glasgow, Scotland UK. Unfortunately, I can't remember the exact date, but I'm sure it was within the last two weeks of October 2005.

      Thanking you and have a nice new year, Bless.

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      Chatsworth, California White Wings & No Fuselage, Sound Or Engines

      Date: November 2005
      Time: Evening

      HBCC UFO Research Note: It certainly does appear that other folks are seeing the same type of object, yet no one knows what it is they were viewing. So this makes one wonder if the military has some new toy, or these people are witnessing something from else where.

      Last time we spoke is when you did the audio with me . The audio is #69.

      I was reading a new posting on December 28th, from a woman in San Antonio Texas, that her husband ,and herself saw. It appeared to be what I saw over my house in November, 2005. That was the same week I had very strange sightings, including the 3 military helos that flew over our roof tops two days before I saw this strange white plane that I mentioned to you in my audio. If you listen to my audio, I mentioned that this white plane flew in a very tight counter clock circle for about 5 minuets. The only thing with this object is I only saw white wings and no fuselage, no engines, and no sound. It also had a misty look about it. Maybe I couldn't see any fuselage because it was about I'm guessing 10,000 feet. It also flew very slow. Maybe she might like to hear about someone else that had a similar sighting. But I live in Chatsworth, Ca.

      Happy New Year Brian and to all your family.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report, and for doing an audio report with me over her sighting.

      Donegal, Ireland A Big Blue Circular Light

      Date: December 23, 2005
      Time: 5:35 p.m.

      Hi, Last Friday evening, the 23rd of December at 5.35pm GMT, I was driving with a friend from Letterkenny to Doochary through Glenveigh National Park and as we descended towards Lough Barra I could see a big blue circular light about a metre or more in diameter positioned on the rock face of Crockfadda at about 330 metres up the mountain.

      As we drove closer to the lake (seen below right) the blue light was directly above us to our right about 2/3rds of the way up the rock face.

      The light grew more intense and was pulsating in colour from dark to electric blue but with little flare light or discernable pattern. I have never seen anything like it before but had heard a local story of a dancing 'intelligent' blue light which was visible to many people in a nearby location at Lough Finn in the 1940's.

      It would be seen by couples generally at night in various locations about the lake but was eventually seen by many and when dozens of people tried to scare it away from a rooftop it would dart to an adjacent height and then resume its place on the rooftop or tree.

      I assumed that what I saw last week was a phenomena like that and I stopped the car and turned off the headlights and the light was still there - it was a cloudy evening and there were no stars or wind.

      The light was visible for the several minutes we sat there and I would gladly have sat on and watched it but my friend wanted to get back to the house and the light was still visible as we drove away to the south.

      Map image: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3677

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

      I will be doing more interviews this week for the CD. (73 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

      Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

      HBCC UFO Research Note: As many of you know I had to remove the large number of eyewitness audio reports from the site due to them taking up a huge amount of bandwidth as the mp3 audio clips were a big success. In other words thousands upon thousands of people who came to the website really enjoyed listening in to the eyewitnesses tell in their words about what they saw, and what took place.

      I did not want to remove them, but as I mentioned, it was going to run the costs up for the site. So I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here:

      The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.geocities.com/woodsofwhimsy/thevikereport.html

      Thank you and take care.

      Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709