Crystal Energy Book

  • Wingsmanh1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      Hello everyone,
      I wanted to let you all know that there is now a book in print about the
      micro crystal cards and crystal energy. I invite all of you to check it out and
      e-mail me if you have any questions and please feel free to pass along the
      site.

      _http://hometown.aol.com/wingsmanh1/CrystalEnergy.html_
      (http://hometown.aol.com/wingsmanh1/CrystalEnergy.html)

      Marty Sheedy

      Here is a brief insert
      In space research they were generally used to store information.
      American astronauts had noticed both physical and psychological
      disorientation when leaving the Earth’s gravitational field. In an attempt to take
      remedial action, the idea of using the properties of crystals was put forward. The
      astronauts were given small containers with pyramid-shaped crystals to take
      with them on their space flights. The crystals were charged with the Earth’s
      mechanical vibration, which is 7.83 hertz. The result was that the astronauts
      were able to spend time outside the Earth’s magnetic field without suffering
      from their previous disorders.
      While attending a conference at the NASA Space center, a science
      teacher from Michigan had an interesting conversation with astronaut John Glen.
      During a break between meetings, the science teacher was adjusting a gold
      Crystal Card that he was carrying in his shoe to balance his polarities. Mr.
      Glen, standing nearby, noticed the Gold Crystal Card and immediately approached
      the science ..... Read more on site