Re: [UFOnet] Fw: Photo of Satan

  • visions
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
      Roger
      Piffle!
      It's the photo of a model which hangs in a cave open to the public in UK - I forget just where.
      Somebody came up with a similar story and sold this picture to the alien autopsy film man.
      I know because I was contacted by the man with the pic and ran a story in a newspaper.
      We were contacted by the cave people who sent us their own identical pic of the model which hangs high in a cave with a light coming on it to scare the punters.
      Dave Haith