Re: [UFOnet] Serpo.org

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2005
      In a message dated 12/5/2005 9:11:35 PM Central Standard Time,
      dlacroix@... writes:

      Has anyone been to this site yet? Pretty amazing stories

      _www.serpo.org_ (http://www.serpo.org)

      I first heard about it on Striber site, then did a search. Interesting
      story. Now to see where it leads.......maybe it will be up to Disclosure to bring
      it to the public.

      Sandy

    • geoff@thewhyfiles.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2005
        I have been aware of this site for a while and am impressed by the author's
        ability to create a good sc-fi story.
        At the very best it has no effect but probably does nothing but harm to
        genuine UFO research of course.
        No wonder the general public regard us all as nuts!
        Geoff Richardson

        > In a message dated 12/5/2005 9:11:35 PM Central Standard Time,
        > dlacroix@... writes:
        >
        > Has anyone been to this site yet? Pretty amazing stories
        >
        > _www.serpo.org_ (http://www.serpo.org)
        >
        > I first heard about it on Striber site, then did a search. Interesting
        > story. Now to see where it leads.......maybe it will be up to Disclosure
        > to bring
        > it to the public.
        >
        > Sandy

        > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        > require
        > further investigation.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • DAVID LACROIX
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2005
          I to found this on the Strieber site. There is no doubt this site is making some very sensational claims. Perhaps I like to give stories a bit more of a chance to evolve than Geoff Richardson before discounting them. This begins to remind me of the Charles Hall story and the Tall Whites. Charles Hall is clearly a man with credentials but I must admit his story does stretch the imagination. The level of detail seems sensational but it is presented in a very credible fashion.

          Lets think about this for a moment. Three major TV Networks have UFO/Alien series running during prime time (I don't think this has been done before) Threshold, Surface, and Invasion (pretty gutsy in my opinion). The Disclosure Project has opened another web site called Open Source Energy Network (OSEN) which discusses the existence of alternative energy sources believed not of this earth and hidden from us since the 1950s, And now the Serpo Project with updates as recently as December 2nd.

          The story goes that the powers that control this information and technology have become divided on whether the public should have this information. The Internet has been a buzz for several years discussing public disclosure (which I have always doubted unless someone gets caught) but things are happening! Coincidence? I'm not sure.
          Dave LaCroix

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2005
            Hi David,
            Maybe I have given the story enough time to develop - how long is a piece of
            string?
            I can't really see that a number of television series has any relevance -
            there have always been television shows of a sci-fi bent. With modern
            technology it is just easier to create better effects and produce a higher
            quality, more realistic programme.
            Going by the abysmal quality of a number of documentary programmes that have
            been aired on UK T.V. recently, I can hardly imagine why anyone would decide
            to slow-release info via a sci fi show.
            All good sci fi is based on an element of truth - doesn't make it
            revelationary.
            But sci fi is the product of imagination, of a creative mind.
            If we aren't careful we won't see the wood for the trees!
            Best,
            Geoff