Re:Series Casting Search for Abductees

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      There is a casting search taking place for people claiming alien abductions.
      I have posted the contact information on my web site on the main menu
      page....I know no other information except the contact information....

      Please pass this information on to other abductees.

      _ARG Alien Research Group with Sandy Nichols_
      (http://alienresearchgroup.com/)