Re: Supernatural

  • Norio H.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Anderton" <R.J.Anderton@b...> wrote:

      > Graham Hancock is now taking up the Supernatural type explanation of
      UFOs + alien abductions, carrying on from ideas of Jacques Vallee and
      John Keel:
      >>SNIP>>

      Good for Graham Hancock! John Keel and Jacques Vallee were the only
      two researchers that I have held in esteem for many years. I am so
      glad that Graham Hancock is taking the similar position on the
      UFO/abduction phenomenon. I also had long abandoned the "nuts and
      bolts" approach to the phenomena, which means that, to me, the only
      plausible explanation lies in the supernatural.

      CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS
      http://www.hometown.aol.com/groom51s4