Fw: Photo of Satan

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
      What does anyone make of this from iwasabducted.com

      A photo of Satan or maybe Satanic looking alien?? if picture does not come out go to: http://www.iwasabducted.com/schroeder/satan.htm

    • visions
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
        Roger
        Piffle!
        It's the photo of a model which hangs in a cave open to the public in UK - I forget just where.
        Somebody came up with a similar story and sold this picture to the alien autopsy film man.
        I know because I was contacted by the man with the pic and ran a story in a newspaper.
        We were contacted by the cave people who sent us their own identical pic of the model which hangs high in a cave with a light coming on it to scare the punters.
        Dave Haith
        What does anyone make of this from iwasabducted.com

        A photo of Satan or maybe Satanic looking alien?? if picture does not come out go to: http://www.iwasabducted.com/schroeder/satan.htm

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        further investigation.