HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings Release Date: December 2, 2005 Cannon, AFB - UFOs, Burned Circles & Cow Found Mutilated ( Date: January 1976 ).

  • Bert ( A W RvB )
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005

      Date: January 1976

      HBCC UFO Research Note: This report is one of a few sighting reports I have
      received from ex-military serviceman who worked out of the Cannon AFB. All
      the men filed reports on seeing numerous unknown objects over the AFB back
      in January 1976.

      I have a list of military people who operated out of the Cannon AFB and I am
      writing to each and everyone of them in hopes they might be able to shed
      some more light on this major event. If possible that is.

      Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research has set up an telephone interview
      time with this gentleman who filed this report below. Actually I will be
      doing the interview today. Later this month when I appear for my regular
      guest spot of the Jeff Rense radio program, I will be bringing this
      gentleman with me so he can relate his story to us all, and it is going to
      be an amazing conversation.

      Lastly, and very important, I am looking for other military service men and
      women who were at the Cannon AFB who has any knowledge of the UFO events
      that took place at the base in 1976, would you be so kind as to contact me
      with any information on the sightings. Always, please keep in mind I will
      hold your personal information here, and I will not release it to anyone.
      Also if any other military folks who have had an encounter with something
      unexplainable over or around a military base, would you be so kind as to
      contact me with the information. Brian Vike can be contacted at:
      hbccufo@... or visit my website which is given in the report.

      Hello, my name is (removed). I just watched a SciFi program on the 1947
      Roswell NM UFO crash and got to researching an incident I witnessed at
      Cannon AFB in January 1976. In my search I ran across your article
      http://rense.com/general58/spspc.htm.

      I was working the Security Police Desk that night at Cannon and was the one
      that called the report into Base Operations. A few days later I also spoke
      with an individual from Washington DC. I don't recall his name or
      department.

      The first report was from Sgt Whitt, who was stationed on the outer
      perimeter of the flight-line. After that, several reports came in from Base
      Patrols. I talked someone into handling the Desk for me so I could have a
      peek.

      I was allowed into the flight tower and looked at the objects (about a dozen
      or so) through a Starlight Scope. Flight Ops was concerned enough to
      scramble 2 F11's to give chase. Around midnight several of us went up onto
      the highway overpass and cut the overpass lights for a better view. We
      watched them until almost dawn.

      About that time there were also several burned areas in farmer's fields
      surrounding the Air Base. I saw two of the circles. The burned circles were
      approximately 30 feet across and had a dead cow in the center. All the flesh
      was burned from the cow, but no blood was on the ground or apparently in the
      cow. Some of the cows had neat, clean burned out cavities in the abdomen
      about a foot in diameter, and a foot or so deep.

      I would like to thank you gentleman for his report and looking forward to
      speaking with his shortly.

      Bert RvB.