Re: [UFOnet] Foo Fighters(and other strange objects in Wartime skies)

  • Michael Martin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
      MM:
      Back in the eighties, I was driving down a lonely
      desert highway in Mexico. Suddenly, I spotted a UFO
      directly in front of me. It was hovering over the
      highway. It appeared to be about 30 ft. wide. It was
      silvery looking, very bright, and was in a thin
      etheric-like fog. Below the UFO a column of light was
      shining down, and I could see the lit up area below
      it. My wife also saw it. This UFO had the classic
      saucer shape. It was not horizontal, but tilted about
      30 deg.

      I was going too fast to stop, and I went right into
      the beam of light below the UFO. It was a weird
      sensation. It seemed that the sound of the car became
      almost inaudible, close to silence, and the lights
      inside the car starting flickering off and on. It
      felt like going into another dimension. I believe the
      UFO followed me for a while, then flew off.
      Everything returned to normal.

      Next morning, I went to check the car, and the lights
      flickered off and on, again, as if they were still
      "supercharged," with energy.

      Michael Martin

      --- Geoff Richardson <geoff@...> wrote:

      > In the second half of 1941 allied pilots, returning
      > from missions,
      > began to report the sightings of strange "balls of
      > light" which
      > hovered close to their aircraft. The concern of
      > Allied military chiefs
      > began to grow when these reports not only increased
      > in numbers but
      > even stranger, included reports of disrupted
      > electrical equipment in
      > aircraft in the direct vicinity of these
      > unidentifiable objects.
      >
      > Soon to be called Foo Fighters, they remain an
      > unexplained enigma of
      > Ufology.
      >

      > See: http://www.thewhyfiles.net/foo_fighters.html
      >

      > Geoff Richardson
      > www.thewhyfiles.net

      __________________________________
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Geoff Richardson
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
        Many thanks for relating your experience.
        I know that it has been done before(the exact details of who/where/when evade me at present-it certainly rings a bell) but I am considering compiling a data base of cases involving UFOs causing electronic/electrical disturbances in aircraft/ vehicles etc....
        I don't suppose you can provide details of date/time/location etc...

        Geoff
        www.thewhyfiles.net

        further investigation.

      • Michael Martin
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
          --- Geoff Richardson <Geoffrich@...>
          wrote:

> [...]

          MM:
          I don't remember the exact date, probably 1987, and it
          was about 100 miles south of Saltillo, Mexico on the
          highway from Saltillo to Guadalajara.

          Michael

> [...]
          > > electrical equipment in
          > > aircraft in the direct vicinity of these
          > > unidentifiable objects.
          > >
          > > Soon to be called Foo Fighters, they remain an
          > > unexplained enigma of
          > > Ufology.
          > >

          > > See:
          > http://www.thewhyfiles.net/foo_fighters.html
          > >

          > > Geoff Richardson
          > > www.thewhyfiles.net
          > >

          > __________________________________
          > Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home
          > page!
          > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          >

          > UFOnet is an international news and discussion
          > list dedicated to:
          > UFOs, UAP, Anomalous Phenomena in general and the
          > Paranormal.

          > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          > Messages to the list-owner:
          > ufonet-admin@...
          >
          > Caution, many reports of unidentified phenomena

          Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          dsl.yahoo.com