Foo Fighters(and other strange objects in Wartime skies)

  • Geoff Richardson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
      In the second half of 1941 allied pilots, returning from missions,
      began to report the sightings of strange "balls of light" which
      hovered close to their aircraft. The concern of Allied military chiefs
      began to grow when these reports not only increased in numbers but
      even stranger, included reports of disrupted electrical equipment in
      aircraft in the direct vicinity of these unidentifiable objects.

      Soon to be called Foo Fighters, they remain an unexplained enigma of
      Ufology.

      See: http://www.thewhyfiles.net/foo_fighters.html

      Geoff Richardson
      www.thewhyfiles.net
    • Michael Martin
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
        MM:
        Back in the eighties, I was driving down a lonely
        desert highway in Mexico. Suddenly, I spotted a UFO
        directly in front of me. It was hovering over the
        highway. It appeared to be about 30 ft. wide. It was
        silvery looking, very bright, and was in a thin
        etheric-like fog. Below the UFO a column of light was
        shining down, and I could see the lit up area below
        it. My wife also saw it. This UFO had the classic
        saucer shape. It was not horizontal, but tilted about
        30 deg.

        I was going too fast to stop, and I went right into
        the beam of light below the UFO. It was a weird
        sensation. It seemed that the sound of the car became
        almost inaudible, close to silence, and the lights
        inside the car starting flickering off and on. It
        felt like going into another dimension. I believe the
        UFO followed me for a while, then flew off.
        Everything returned to normal.

        Next morning, I went to check the car, and the lights
        flickered off and on, again, as if they were still
        "supercharged," with energy.

        Michael Martin

        --- Geoff Richardson <geoff@...> wrote:

        > In the second half of 1941 allied pilots, returning
        > from missions,
        > began to report the sightings of strange "balls of
        > light" which
        > hovered close to their aircraft. The concern of
        > Allied military chiefs
        > began to grow when these reports not only increased
        > in numbers but
        > even stranger, included reports of disrupted
        > electrical equipment in
        > aircraft in the direct vicinity of these
        > unidentifiable objects.
        >
        > Soon to be called Foo Fighters, they remain an
        > unexplained enigma of
        > Ufology.
        >

        > See: http://www.thewhyfiles.net/foo_fighters.html
        >

        > Geoff Richardson
        > www.thewhyfiles.net

        __________________________________
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Geoff Richardson
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
          Many thanks for relating your experience.
          I know that it has been done before(the exact details of who/where/when evade me at present-it certainly rings a bell) but I am considering compiling a data base of cases involving UFOs causing electronic/electrical disturbances in aircraft/ vehicles etc....
          I don't suppose you can provide details of date/time/location etc...

          Geoff
          www.thewhyfiles.net

          further investigation.

        • Michael Martin
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
            --- Geoff Richardson <Geoffrich@...>
            wrote:

> [...]

            MM:
            I don't remember the exact date, probably 1987, and it
            was about 100 miles south of Saltillo, Mexico on the
            highway from Saltillo to Guadalajara.

            Michael

> [...]
            > > electrical equipment in
            > > aircraft in the direct vicinity of these
            > > unidentifiable objects.
            > >
            > > Soon to be called Foo Fighters, they remain an
            > > unexplained enigma of
            > > Ufology.
            > >

            > > See:
            > http://www.thewhyfiles.net/foo_fighters.html
            > >

            > > Geoff Richardson
            > > www.thewhyfiles.net
            > >

            > __________________________________
            > Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home
            > page!
            > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            >

            > UFOnet is an international news and discussion
            > list dedicated to:
            > UFOs, UAP, Anomalous Phenomena in general and the
            > Paranormal.

            > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

            > Messages to the list-owner:
            > ufonet-admin@...
            >
            > Caution, many reports of unidentified phenomena

            Just $16.99/mo. or less.
            dsl.yahoo.com