Foo Fighters(and other strange objects in Wartime skies)

  • Geoff Richardson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
      In the second half of 1941 allied pilots, returning from missions,
      began to report the sightings of strange "balls of light" which
      hovered close to their aircraft. The concern of Allied military chiefs
      began to grow when these reports not only increased in numbers but
      even stranger, included reports of disrupted electrical equipment in
      aircraft in the direct vicinity of these unidentifiable objects.

      Soon to be called Foo Fighters, they remain an unexplained enigma of
      Ufology.

      See: http://www.thewhyfiles.net/foo_fighters.html

      Geoff Richardson
      www.thewhyfiles.net
    • Geoff Richardson

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
          MM:
          Back in the eighties, I was driving down a lonely
          desert highway in Mexico. Suddenly, I spotted a UFO
          directly in front of me. It was hovering over the
          highway. It appeared to be about 30 ft. wide. It was
          silvery looking, very bright, and was in a thin
          etheric-like fog. Below the UFO a column of light was
          shining down, and I could see the lit up area below
          it. My wife also saw it. This UFO had the classic
          saucer shape. It was not horizontal, but tilted about
          30 deg.

          I was going too fast to stop, and I went right into
          the beam of light below the UFO. It was a weird
          sensation. It seemed that the sound of the car became
          almost inaudible, close to silence, and the lights
          inside the car starting flickering off and on. It
          felt like going into another dimension. I believe the
          UFO followed me for a while, then flew off.
          Everything returned to normal.

          Next morning, I went to check the car, and the lights
          flickered off and on, again, as if they were still
          "supercharged," with energy.

          Michael Martin

          --- Geoff Richardson <geoff@...> wrote:

          > In the second half of 1941 allied pilots, returning
          > from missions,
          > began to report the sightings of strange "balls of
          > light" which
          > hovered close to their aircraft. The concern of
          > Allied military chiefs
          > began to grow when these reports not only increased
          > in numbers but
          > even stranger, included reports of disrupted
          > electrical equipment in
          > aircraft in the direct vicinity of these
          > unidentifiable objects.
          >
          > Soon to be called Foo Fighters, they remain an
          > unexplained enigma of
          > Ufology.
          >

          > See: http://www.thewhyfiles.net/foo_fighters.html
          >

          > Geoff Richardson
          > www.thewhyfiles.net

          __________________________________
          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • Geoff Richardson
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
            Many thanks for relating your experience.
            I know that it has been done before(the exact details of who/where/when evade me at present-it certainly rings a bell) but I am considering compiling a data base of cases involving UFOs causing electronic/electrical disturbances in aircraft/ vehicles etc....
            I don't suppose you can provide details of date/time/location etc...

            Geoff
            www.thewhyfiles.net

            further investigation.

          • Michael Martin
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
              --- Geoff Richardson <Geoffrich@...>
              wrote:

> [...]

              MM:
              I don't remember the exact date, probably 1987, and it
              was about 100 miles south of Saltillo, Mexico on the
              highway from Saltillo to Guadalajara.

              Michael

> [...]
              > > electrical equipment in
              > > aircraft in the direct vicinity of these
              > > unidentifiable objects.
              > >
              > > Soon to be called Foo Fighters, they remain an
              > > unexplained enigma of
              > > Ufology.
              > >

              > > See:
              > http://www.thewhyfiles.net/foo_fighters.html
              > >

              > > Geoff Richardson
              > > www.thewhyfiles.net
              > >

              > __________________________________
              > Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home
              > page!
              > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
              >

              > UFOnet is an international news and discussion
              > list dedicated to:
              > UFOs, UAP, Anomalous Phenomena in general and the
              > Paranormal.

              > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

              > Messages to the list-owner:
              > ufonet-admin@...
              >
              > Caution, many reports of unidentified phenomena

              Just $16.99/mo. or less.
              dsl.yahoo.com