MODERATOR WANTED

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Dear all,

      I'd like to ask whether one of you would be interested in becoming
      moderator of the UFOnet mailing list.
      I am the list-owner, but often I don't have the time to follow the
      discussions on the list. This is not because I've lost interest in the UFO
      phenomenon. On the contrary, I spend more spare-time than ever as an
      investigator for the UFO Working Group Netherlands (UWN). Alas, there are
      only 24 hours in a day...

      It would be nice if there would be a moderator on the UFOnet list who
      keeps an eye on the postings and feeds the list with news. If you are
      interested, and if you know the original character of the UFOnet list well
      (the past couple of months were not representative), and if you are
      subscribed to the list for at least one year, then please apply.

      You will probably know that traditionally, moderation is (very) light on
      the list and I like to keep it that way. Subscribers are even allowed to
      promote UFO related wesbsites, artwork, music and other UFO related
      products. Postings should however in some way be related to the topics
      mentioned in the footer of the messages and on
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ufonet/

      The line is drawn at religious and political topics (and channeling, for
      that matter).

      People breaking the list rules receive a warning from the list-owner or
      the moderator. If they go on breaking the rules, they are set to
      "moderated" by the moderator or the list-owner.

      Spammers are removed without prior warning.

      If you are interested, please contact me off list at <ufo-net@...> .
      Please apply before Sunday, December 11.

      Thank you in advance for your interest.

      Frits Westra -- ufo-net@...
      UFOnet List-Owner