Alien Disclosure For The Holidays

  • antigray
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Alien Disclosure For The Holidays
      Hi Group,
      If you are looking for the perfect holiday gift for the person who
      wants to know the real story about UFOs and aliens, order the book
      that reveals the whole truth. As I am the author and a member of this
      group, I am available to answer any questions you may have. My
      publisher emailed me the following ordering information:
      To insure delivery by Christmas, please place your regular
      book orders by Friday, December 2nd.
      REGULAR ORDERS - Place orders by FRIDAY - DECEMBER 2, 2005

      RUSH ORDERS - Place orders by FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2005
      BookLocker.com strives to process orders as
      quickly as possible. However, everyone, including the
      shipping companies, experience a flood of business this time
      of year. Please orders as early as possible to avoid
      delays...and to avoid more holiday stress! ;)
      We wish you all a very happy and prosperous holiday season!
      Big hugs!
      Richard and Angela
      Booklocker.com
      =================================
      The above applies to the paperback version. If you order the E-book
      version, you get it immediately downloaded onto your computer.
      I wrote my book to expose what the alien abduction program and the
      human harvesting program is all about, and to show what needs to be
      done to change things to bring about a mutually beneficial solution to
      the problem. In my book I cite historical, biblical, and
      archaeological evidence establishing the events making up the timeline
      of the alien's continuous interaction with humanity. I present facts
      and evidence from many fields in order to draw a conclusion. In my
      book I'm functioning like a prosecuting attorney presenting all types
      of evidence. Attorneys use scientific forensic evidence, eyewitness
      testimony, expert testimony, circumstantial evidence, historical
      evidence, and photographic evidence to prove their case to the jury. I
      do the same.
      If you have any questions please ask.
      Art Greenfield
      Here is the information about my book.
      The publisher's website to order my book is at:

      http://www.booklocker.com/books/1417.html

      Synopsis
      WARNING reveals a frightening alien agenda, a long-term program of
      social domination and periodic controlled genocide. Mankind is now in
      great danger. We have a terrible problem to overcome. Resolution
      requires international solidarity, then forcible negotiation with the
      aliens.

      Copy of Book Cover:

      http://www.booksamillion.com/bam/covers/1/59/113/358/1591133580.jpg

      "Warning" by Art Greenfield
      ISBN: 1-59113-358-0
      Copyright © 2005 by Art Greenfield
      All rights reserved

      Orders placed through the major book stores may take longer-

      Barnes & Noble:

      http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=warning+by+art+greenfield&userid=2ZUPHEORHH&cds2Pid=946

      Booksamillion:

      http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?id=2782892733325&pid=1591133580

      Amazon.com Germany:

      http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/1591133580/qid%3D1133397193/302-2360769-8792040

      The paperback version is also available through
      these UK bookstores in England:

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1591133580/qid%3D1078292624/026-2248010-4133249

      http://www.pickabook.com/cgi/author.php?type=isbn&query=1591133580&Go.x=20&Go.y=21