Conspiracy Theory? Cosmic Watergate?

  • Geoff Richardson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2005
      A phenomenon of modern UFO research and folklore is the concept of
      a "Conspiracy Theory" involving a Shadow Government or a secret high
      powered military organization prepared to collaborate with an "alien
      power", presumably to further its own ends and ambitions whilst
      putting aside that which would be described as normal morals or
      ethics. This idea seems incredulous but has any similar form of
      organization existed in modern history? Has there been an agency
      structure that could provide a "blue print" for such an
      organization? Perhaps the Counter Intelligence Corps. (C.I.C.) a
      branch of the U.S. Military could be said to comply with the above
      description in many ways.
      See:
      http://www.thewhyfiles.net/conspiracy.htm

      Cosmic Watergate?
      There is one question that persistently circles the community of
      Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) true-believers: If the government
      has nothing to hide, UFO fans often ask, then why is it keeping so
      many UFO records under lock and key?
      See:
      http://www.thewhyfiles.net/conspiracy2.html

      Peace,
      Geoff Richardson
      www.thewhyfiles.net
    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
        Conspiracy theories go back further than Modern UFO research.

        Hellfire Club (linked to Illuminati) circa 18th Cent. believed they were engaging in their conspiratorial actions for the benefit of alien intelligences.