Hopi Elder's Call to Indigos

  • Blue Star
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005

      Hopi Elders call to Indigos

      Friends,

      The Hopi Nation has called to the New Children to play their essential role
      in healing the world, especially the water of the world. I recently received
      this letter (excerpt below) asking the Indigos to step forward, and for us,
      their Guardians, to assist them in this critical endeavor. Please read this
      message and pass it on to everyone you know.

      Also, the Indigo documentary, "The Indigo Evolution," will have its world
      premier on November 14 in Phoenix, and we invite you to join us. This movie,
      which features experts including Ram Das, Doreen Virtue PhD, Neale Donald
      Walsch, Gary Zukav and water expert Dr. Emoto, is perhaps the best way to
      connect with and understand these masters. Complete info on the premier is
      at the bottom of this email.

      In Peace,
      James Twyman

      Message and Plea from the Hopi Elders for the Indigo Children:

      "To Hopi, children are the natural healers of the manifest and unmanifest
      world. From the beginning, we have called upon them, day-to-day, to restore
      and sustain the harmony and balance upon which the Hopi and the world
      depend.

      They bring fresh attachment to life and the future, hope to what is
      ever-coming to be. Peace among peoples and cultures, health and purity in
      nature, love and hope within our homes all depend upon this hopeful healing
      nature of children. It is in learning through them that we come again to
      restore our true selves and to create the daily balance by which we and all
      life are sustained.

      When discord and hatred, disrespect and abuse rule the home for a time, it
      is to the children that the parents turn. Their voice is a healing. Through
      them, mother and father learn to speak to one another again. Respect is
      recovered; proper behavior renewed; family, the balm of days, is restored;
      and Hopi life is preserved.

      It is time once again that we turn to the children and seek from those who
      are innocent and have the power to heal all waters and for all of life which
      it sustains -- or not. As the life-quality of water is threatened by human
      and industrial waste, by irresponsible behaviors and disrespect -- as
      sickened water weakens all of life - it is the prayers of children that must
      bring hope-filled healing to the spirit and substance of water, to
      water-the-source-of-all-life."

      The Hopi Elders