Could it be real?

  • rosafpink
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 7, 2005
      If anyone is interested, I found new information on some other forums.
      Apparently, someone contacted the Russian scientist inquiring and he
      replied. Here's everything they posted.

      20051105
      Mr. Matchen

      I hope you will be understanding my English.

      Last year, me along with my comrades, accomplished miraculous
      breakthrough by successfully decoding fragments of data from
      "microchip-like" device, which had been recovered from UFO crash site
      in the north of Siberian Plateau in year 2000.

      Physical makeup of the beings is consisting of pale wrinkled skin and
      claw-like hands having three-fingers. They making horrifying surgical
      techniques that are contradicting our understanding of physics,
      biology, and medical sciences.

      Ministers of Russian and US Governments were making protests
      concerning secrecy of this evidence. Numerous scientists and chief
      officers made resignations from their country's space programs because
      of secrecy and fear surrounding the discovery, and sadly a close
      colleague of mine was been murdered in this year. By them, my decision
      is justified.

      We must provoke our governments to make admission of possession of
      KBAT746432 disc and release it to the world.

      I have enclosed photo from footage as my credential of authority.
      (end)
      ----------------

      Matchen's link to the photo:
      www.geocities.com/alienfootagephoto

      Link to the clip:
      http://s1lv3rw.no.sapo.pt/Video/Weird%20Video.wmv
    • rosafpink
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 15, 2005
      • rosafpink
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 16, 2006
          I heard that there is a TV show that is going to investigate the
          footage. Does anyone know which one?